Letrozole Sides: How Long To Take Effect?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Lol. Youre the one with tits, not I. [/quote]

Tits…not really. You’re a bitch at heart, hopping on some guys dick over the internet just because he is bigger than you. All the juice in the world won’t change that.

EDIT: Nevermind, I’m not gonna help someone who is so obnoxious. Good luck figuring it out on your own OP

Geez, you make a post and go to bed and this is what you wake up to.

You know what? I was actually honestly not sure if the post in response to mine was meant to be taken in the sneering tone I read it as or not. I was 2am where I was and, instead of snipping back, I decided to ask the question for confirmation. In my original post, I actually intended no ire toward to OP whatsoever, it was toward the general misinformation these stickies have caused.

To be honest, I was trying to help in the first place. That’s why I wasn’t sure if the response was actually that vitriolic and full of hatred all at once, I was genuinely surprised. That’s the thanks I get, I guess.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Geez, you make a post and go to bed and this is what you wake up to.

You know what? I was actually honestly not sure if the post in response to mine was meant to be taken in the sneering tone I read it as or not. I was 2am where I was and, instead of snipping back, I decided to ask the question for confirmation. In my original post, I actually intended no ire toward to OP whatsoever, it was toward the general misinformation these stickies have caused.

To be honest, I was trying to help in the first place. That’s why I wasn’t sure if the response was actually that vitriolic and full of hatred all at once, I was genuinely surprised. That’s the thanks I get, I guess.[/quote]

Thanks for what? Not answering the question and going off topic? Full of hatred? Don’t be so dramatic, Shakespeare.

I’m not the one throwing the hissy fit, prom queen.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You’re the type of person that I’d wish estrogen rebound upon. Show some fucking respect you little twat.

And just some advice. Play it safe. Don’t throw away your old bras yet just because your boobs shrunk a little bit. It may come back and that would be a shame to have go out and buy new ones. [/quote]

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I have bitch tits, myself and that was still hilarious, this guy’s a Tool.