Letrozole Info?

[quote]moosoup22 wrote:

Hey dude,

Do you mind telling me your E2 levels before the treatment with letro?

thanks[/quote]

See pic above. Never got E2 data on exemestane.

i talk about the experience here. It’s been a while ago and there have been some developments since then.

A couple of notes. The insomnia was due to my lack of testosterone absorption. I had originally attributed my insomnia to the exemestane. Although I haven’t run an independant test, I think it was actually due to the fact that I wasn’t absorbing the compounded cream. I know for a fact that low testosterone causes sleep issues with me.

Also, the acne issue I think was due to an progesterone deficiency. Since it started in december 2012, there has only been one instance where it dissipated, and that was when I was on the compounded cream that included progesterone. I’m using a topical progesterone cream now, and the acne is almost gone. While it may be too soon to tell, there is no placeco effect, so the fact that it’s almost gone is a good sign.

As for the newest data, my new GP failed to get those labs. I recently moved to a new area, so getting her on board with all the things I request will be a new chore.