Letrozole for Longer Growth?

Not to derail this thread but I have always wonderd about this myself. Optimaly speaking I wonder what mix “AI and HGH” I would have needed and at what age to grow say… 3 inches more… Im 5’10

I have a buddie that is 6’4" 240 and built like a mack truck. He pulls pussy like no other.

sorry small strange rant

[quote]caladin wrote:
Not to derail this thread but I have always wonderd about this myself. Optimaly speaking I wonder what mix “AI and HGH” I would have needed and at what age to grow say… 3 inches more… Im 5’10

I have a buddie that is 6’4" 240 and built like a mack truck. He pulls pussy like no other.

sorry small strange rant[/quote]

I don’t know, I am 5 10 and could probably get more pussy then your buddy could ever immagine lol. 5 10 is a good height - unless of course you have aspirations for playing professional football or something.

There are protocols out there btw that doctors used for children suffering from dwarfism - I believe they do include gh, not sure about the anti E.

some really tall guys I have specifically asked if they went through puberty later then most other people and they agreed.

Awesome avatar Pris…

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
caladin wrote:

sorry small strange rant

I don’t know, I am 5 10 and could probably get more pussy then your buddy could ever immagine lol. 5 10 is a good height - unless of course you have aspirations for playing professional football or something.

There are protocols out there btw that doctors used for children suffering from dwarfism - I believe they do include gh, not sure about the anti E.

some really tall guys I have specifically asked if they went through puberty later then most other people and they agreed.[/quote]

Oh yea Prisoner I get pussy too…

but I dont have a boat…so you probably have me beat too lol :stuck_out_tongue: jk

DG

[quote]Prisoner wrote:

some really tall guys I have specifically asked if they went through puberty later then most other people and they agreed.[/quote]

This is very very true. Its delayed puberty.

test production doesnt start so neither does normal estrogen production.

This leads to the growth plates closing slower than normal.

This leads to TALL ass LANKY motherfuckers.

Think 6’6 built like a twig.

This is what my brother has, hes 6’3 and extremely thin.

I’ve got about 60 Armitrex pills coming tomorrow from a contact, should I should I not? Damn still not sure…

Stop trolling this forum please

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Stop trolling this forum please[/quote]

If you don’t have any meaningful things to say, please don’t say it. I’m done with ya anyway.

You better believe what I said has meaning.

Everyone here as already said that they don’t support what you plan to do. There is no reason for you to still be posting on the same topic, especially asking for further advice. You have ignored the suggestions given to you. Do what you want and be on your way but stop cluttering this forum.

[quote]BroadRipple wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Stop trolling this forum please

If you don’t have any meaningful things to say, please don’t say it. I’m done with ya anyway.[/quote]

You managed to completely ignore all the advice from everyone here.

Your not any better off than you were before posting simply because you didn’t bother to listen to anything we said.

This forum is “done with ya anyway.”

5g of glutamine in soda water 3x a day is just as good as any HGH cycle.

If I ever have a boy he’ll be on aromasin by age 7. hehehe