T Nation

Letrozole for Gyno Reversal without Test Cycle

Hi guys. Its been a long time since I've been on one of these so please excuse me if I'm a little out of touch with forum etiquette.

I've done a number of test cycles that have been very successful but last year I did an Anavar only cycle, I suspect the gear was fake and in fact dbol and winstrol because it has left me with a form of gyno. There is not 'hard lump' but a fatty excess in the regon of my nipples. Its soft to touch but defiantly never there before the cycle. I ran Tamaxifen post cycle which stopped the itching and swelling but the fattyness is left behind.

I've read about letrozole being the only thing known to reverse gyno so thought I'd get some. I also bought lots of tamaxifen because the artical I read said should be taken post letrozole.

What I would like to know is how to run it, and if its best to run alone or should I run test too? I'm not really keen on running a test cycle atm because my training is not what I'd like it to be due to work commitments but if its needed I will.

Please advise and if I can be so blunt as to ask for those with real knowledge to advise not hear say. I know how forums bring out the bedroom experts but I really don't want to screw this up.

Many thanks in advance guys.

well, letro is only gonna fix your gyno if your E2 is still high. have you had that checked?

otherwise, i'd suggest running ralox or nolva...