Letro Spray

I have a bottle of oral letro I am using @ 1.25mg eod during my current cycle. Until today, I have been using a syringe to draw out of the bottle even though the bottle has a squirt/mister top on it.

My question is, how many squirts does it take to equal a cc? It’s getting harder to draw it into a syringe as the level drops.

I should get a prize for asking the dumbest question of the day.

why dont you draw out 1cc then stick the straw of the sprayer into that 1cc and spray it however many pump or sprays it takes is how many are in a cc ??? maybe i dunno thats the only thought that came to mind i use a dart to draw mine out never had probs with it

RJ, How about using a U100 slin pin. It’s so small it’s alot easier to maneuver in small bottles with small openings.

I told you it was a dumb question.

I thought the squirter was a fine mist. Turns out it comes out in a stream. I squirted it into a syringe to and figured out it’s 10 sprays/cc.

Sorry for wasting everyone’s time.

You could use an oral syringe. They’ve got stopper’s you put in and draw from so you can just turn the thing upside down and it doesn’t matter how filled it is.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I told you it was a dumb question.

I thought the squirter was a fine mist. Turns out it comes out in a stream. I squirted it into a syringe to and figured out it’s 10 sprays/cc.

Sorry for wasting everyone’s time.[/quote]

LOL! RJ believe me bro, you are not one of those guys that asks dumb questions! You have earned to much respect around here!