Letro From the Start?

i recently got some liquid letro due to the fact that adex is so costly. i was just wondering if i should take the letro from the gate at a low dosage or if i should just hold off until i see signs of water retention or if gyno starts to rear its ugly head?

Oh and my cycle is a pretty basic bulking cycle of 250mg test e twice a week for 12 weeks and 30mg dbol ed for weeks 1-4 followed by 40/40/20/20 of nolva post cycle.

So you figured that since the adex was more pricey you may as well half ass your cycle and get some letro not knowing how to use it or if it will work as good at all?

How do you feel that letro is going to help at all with water retention? What do you think is the main thing that controls bloat and water retention?

What is your planned dosage?

I think that brook is the only one that I know of that has successfully used letro throughout a cycle and there obviously a reason most dont use it.

I find letro to be very effective - but cost should not be the main issue in deciding to use it.

When you start using it would depend on the ester of test you are using, and how sensitive to E related sides you are. I tend to use prop, and tend to get E related sides quite easily so I use letro straight away.

And as LillGuy alluded to, letro (or any AI) will not necessarily help with water retention.

I just finished 4+ weeks of dBol 30mg/d combined with 250mg Test E E3D. I am continuing with the test e till the end of 10 weeks in all.

I started Adex 3 days into the cycle at 0.25 EOD for 4 days and then 0.25mg/d.

By day 14 I had nipple sensitivity and anxiety up the hoop. I raised my Adex dose to 0.5mg/d and it took 10 days to get libido back and nipples to lose sensitivity.

Now that the DBol portion of my cycle is complete, I am again tapering down Adex to 0.25mg/d. Don’t kid yourself, dBol puts serious pressure on aromatization.

I don’t have experience with Letro. Brook could certainly chime in. Adex is a steal at $70 for 60ml (=60mg). Arimidex in pill form is expensive.

All I can tell you is I am happy I had Adex at the ready. The only thing I would do differently next time is to front load the Adex at say 0.25mg EOD for a week or two prior to fast acting AAS like dBol or test prop. In the case of test enanthate or cyp, I would start Adex at the same time I start the test.

whoa there lilguy.down boy. first off i read from numerous sorces on the web that letro helps control water retention. this was one example i read.“The anti-estrogen action of letrozole is preferred by athletes and bodybuilders for use during a steroid cycle to reduce bloating due to excess water retention and prevent the formation of gynecomastia related breast tissue that is a side effect of some anabolic steroids.” (straight off wikipedia) and i was thinking of running it at about .25mg a day. from what ive read it sounds like this is more than enough to keep me from seeing any estrogen related side effects. thanks for the input.

The reason most prefer Adex over Letro is that Letro is so effective at eliminating estrogen that you can easily end up with too low estrogen. With hormones it is all a balance and the balance is generally easier to achieve with Adex.

Too low estrogen robs you of libido, energy, and muscle building potential. You basically feel like crap regardless of how much testosterone you are using.

That’s not to say arriving at the desired balance is impossible with Letro.

Letro doesn’t control water retention???

I know that tapering letro is a must if you want to avoid estrogen rebound… and that most guys get “dry joint”

[quote]wreckingB@ll wrote:
whoa there lilguy.down boy. first off i read from numerous sorces on the web that letro helps control water retention. this was one example i read.“The anti-estrogen action of letrozole is preferred by athletes and bodybuilders for use during a steroid cycle to reduce bloating due to excess water retention and prevent the formation of gynecomastia related breast tissue that is a side effect of some anabolic steroids.” (straight off wikipedia) and i was thinking of running it at about .25mg a day. from what ive read it sounds like this is more than enough to keep me from seeing any estrogen related side effects. thanks for the input. [/quote]

.25mg is too much if your not sure that you need it, just go with .10mg-.15mg eod (hope you’re not too bad with maths)

thanks agon.