Let theBirdMan Keep *tweet tweet*?

[quote]anonym wrote:
Keep on chirpin’, brother.[/quote]

This pic needs to become theBird’s avatar

A fellow 09er can do whatever he likes.

tweet on brotha

BANNED

doesn’t really bother me, it’s your post.

attract repel

[quote]theBird wrote:
Hi friends.
In my most recent posts the moderators have gone to the effort of not including my sign off trademark of “ghey ghey”.
Im going to leave it up to the people, do I contnue with posting ghey ghey at the end of every post or would you like that banned?
Have your say and make your vote count!!

ghey ghey[/quote]

Thanks for the replies friends.
And the results are in…
For “tweet tweet” : 16
Against “tweet tweet”: 6
Once again the good guys prevail, and democracy has its way. One great man once said to me; “Who is brave is free” and “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include freedom to make mistakes”.

Once again thanks for all of your kind replies. Lets celebrate. Bird-style.

TWEEEEEET TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

The mods must laugh their asses off with some of the posts they have to edit.

Keep it, leave it, the same for me.

If he ever had something useful to add, it would be a different story, but he doesn’t. Having said that, it annoys the shit out of me for some reason. He’s been on my ignore list since he first joined. I’m not sure it should be banned, but I’m not going to start a petition either.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:
If he ever had something useful to add, it would be a different story, but he doesn’t. Having said that, it annoys the shit out of me for some reason. He’s been on my ignore list since he first joined. I’m not sure it should be banned, but I’m not going to start a petition either.[/quote]

Ignore list…damn, forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Davinci; keep curling brah. Hawwt abs.
Gliterdone; you are already are on my ban list.

tweet tweet

Its as ghey as Richard Simmons but who am I to tell a man that he can’t be a hemo.

If tweeting gets your rocks off continue to tweet. Eventually I’ll just put you on the ignore list like everyone else.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Its as ghey as Richard Simmons but who am I to tell a man that he can’t be a hemo.

If tweeting gets your rocks off continue to tweet. Eventually I’ll just put you on the ignore list like everyone else.[/quote]
Pretty much the best answer…with me adding the tweet tweet is silly.

the bird

ask yourself… did pele, or george best end whatever they wrote with a gay “tweet tweet”…

man up and go out and train if you wanna make a “comeback”, and stop all the gay “tweets”

I vote that you just stop posting all together.

[quote]theBird wrote:
For “tweet tweet” : 16
Against “tweet tweet”: 6
[/quote]

It’s not really “for”. Most of what you’re counting as “for” were indifferent. There’s a difference. It’s kinda like the difference between being a fan and not giving two shits whether you exist or not.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I vote that you just stop posting all together.[/quote]
This needs to be a new thread

where the fuck are we, china? KEEP

UGG UGG

I love how the mods edit all sorts of posts around here for things that do not even violate the terms of the T-Nation user agreement…its hilarious

I think we should all come up with annoying closing signatures in protest

I wonder if this post is going to make it thru unedited?

VT-VT

Let him keep it!

Thanks SPK and caveman101 for all your support. Making a comeback isnt always easy.
Looks like there is a mixed reaction to my tweeting. All I asked for was a democratic voting process, but it looks like its corrupted. Im not going to let it bother me, as I know the world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It can be a mean and nasty place that wants to keep a beaten man on his knees. Me, caveman or SPK can never be as powerful as life itself. But let me tell you something… its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward! I know I can make this comeback and Im going to get out there and do that! Im willing to take hits and Im not going to point any fingers saying Im not where I should be cause of him/her or whatever! Cowards to that, I aint no coward!! Now lets get out there and lets do this comeback!!!

tweet tweet