Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Well, since I’m incredibly bored this evening (snowed in for three days with a platonic friend will do that to a girl) but haven’t anything glib or catchy to contribute, I thought I’d share what lovely Littleton, CO, looks like these days. In a little over 48 hours, we took on about 38" of snow. Not bad compared to Rollinsville - which got 87".

And a few more …

“87 inches!”

Insert own joke here…

“Life without sex might be safer but it would be unbearably dull. It is the sex instinct which makes women seem beautiful, which they are once in a blue moon, and men seem wise and brave, which they never are at all. Throttle it, denaturalize it, take it away, and human existence would be reduced to the prosaic, laborious, boresome, imbecile level of life in an anthill”

~ H. L. Mencken

hey karma - I’m here in highlands ranch and have been stuck too… the 24 hr fitnesses around here have been closed, so not much to do other than shoveling snow all day yesterday! well back to work tomorrow (I’m actually looking forward to it).

Ahh so that’s what it’s like over there in Colorado?

I was supposed to leave for Mexico today but my connecting flight through Denver was cancelled. Isn’t it melting yet?

Snow?? what’s that?? I am in Canada and I was walking around in a t-shirt the last couple of days. People were wearing shorts today. SOmething is wrong with this picture. Give us back our damn snow!!!
:slight_smile: Groove

In Boulder, the snow’s already starting to melt–we only ended up getting one snow day.

Oh well, spring break starts after tomorrow.

d/c

“In a little over 48 hours, we took on about 38” of snow."

We’ve taken about 38’’ of snow in the past 48 hours.

Seriously, though, that looks beautiful.

Where are the nude snow angels?

Who cares if you’re platonic friends! Take off the clothes and bust out some nudie shots!

“It’s getting hot in here, why don’t you take off all your clothes! It’s getting hot in here, I think I’m gonna take off all my clothes!”

JaredNFS - You mean to tell me that out of all the horrendously poorly punctuated, spelled, and grammerically incorrect posts much more egregious than mine - you, too, have joined the LnF Squad and are commenting on this post? Ouch. Thank you, Sir. May I have another?

Yep, it is starting to melt. If I didn’t work for the mother of all lazy institutions, I’d be at work today. Other than sheer boredom, I really shouldn’t complain about working one day and getting paid for 5. Hopefully this little dumping will help with the drought. The lake (Granby) by our cabin is 84’ low, and while that makes for excellent ice fishing and snowmobiling, it’ll suck come summer.

Screw that!

Bring on the 80’s!

In Canada we have a word for what you showed in your pictures…“Spring”.

~karma~ - No, no, no, now I feel sheepish. That’s not what I meant to say at all!!! I meant to say that we hadn’t had 38’’ in the past 48 YEARS here! Sorry! Really bad place for a typo. :slight_smile: