Less Frequent Injections

if i was interested in a test only cycle in which i could get away with less frequent injections (1 every 5-7 days) am i correct in assuming the best choice would be either cypionate, or enanthate?

i have no experience with pure enanthate, but many many years ago i often used cypionate by itself and got good results from once/weekly injections.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
if i was interested in a test only cycle in which i could get away with less frequent injections (1 every 5-7 days) am i correct in assuming the best choice would be either cypionate, or enanthate?

i have no experience with pure enanthate, but many many years ago i often used cypionate by itself and got good results from once/weekly injections. [/quote]

I like the twice a week injections becuase I couldn’t imagine trying to get that much gear in at one time. The max amount that i can comfortable inject at one time is 2cc’s. If your gear is 250ml/mg, and assuming you are doing a moderate amount -750mg to 1000mg a week, your looking at 3 to 4 cc’s at once. my syringes only go up to 3cc’s.

what’s the problem with two a week?

meat

i usually use 250-500 a week, so 2cc’s is all i usually use.

i fly a lot for a living, and often do 24 hour shifts on a rotating basis, so at some times a twice a week injection is sometimes hard to be consistent on. for example, i was on the road accross the country from last friday-tuesday, i am not keen on taking this stuff on a commercial airplane.

so my twice a week schedule got fucked up and i am now playing catch-up. once a week injections would be more convienent and consistent for me.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
i usually use 250-500 a week, so 2cc’s is all i usually use.

i fly a lot for a living, and often do 24 hour shifts on a rotating basis, so at some times a twice a week injection is sometimes hard to be consistent on. for example, i was on the road accross the country from last friday-tuesday, i am not keen on taking this stuff on a commercial airplane.

so my twice a week schedule got fucked up and i am now playing catch-up. once a week injections would be more convienent and consistent for me. [/quote]

go for it then… I was assuming you were doing more than that.
good luck,

meat

I just read about a test ester that was longer than enanthate. I’ll be damned if I can remember the name - but it’s half life was like 3-4 weeks which would make it a perfect 1 shot a week test.

I cannot say that one shot per week of enanthate or cyp would be a wise choice.

But I could be wrong.

I thought the half-life of Enanthanate was 8-9 days. Why wouldn’t once a week pinning be fine?

[quote]celibrate2047 wrote:
I thought the half-life of Enanthanate was 8-9 days. Why wouldn’t once a week pinning be fine?[/quote]

Because you want to inject about halfway through the half-life more or less. This will avoid the roller coaster effect of infrequent injections.

Like I said - I could be wrong.

Twice a week injections of cyp or enanthate will certainly result in more stable blood levels but the difference is not so great that you will really be able to determine it. Once a week will work just fine, thats all anyone did for many years until recently when people started to realize how to keep the hormone levels as even as possible.

What if one was to do a Test blend with longer and shorter half lifes-would once week be ok?

Unless the half-life is longer than 12 days, I would say that the shorter esters in the blend would make the roller coaster effect worse.

But again - I could be wrong.

lot of conflicting info out ther, the profiles on mesorx say 1 injection per week of sustenon, enanthate, or cypionate are good, but the conventional wisdom on boards such as this are more frequent.

I am sure that the half life of these things varies with the amount injected. Does anyone have any idea what the injection amounts were that the drug companies used to determine original half life data?

So my expectation is that the half life for BB sized dosing would be longer than for a conservative TRT dose. And the levels of T after a week for a TRT does can be quite useless while the levels after a week of a very large dose would still be very functional.