T Nation

Lesnar is Huge!

fuck Lesnar is huge

Yeah, Brock is huge, and Johnnie Morton really got ktfo’ed.

as compared to who?
most NFL players NO
Most bodybuilders No
as a wrestler maybe

Nice phallus tattoo.

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:
as compared to who?
most NFL players NO
Most bodybuilders No
as a wrestler maybe[/quote]

He weighed in at 6’2", 262lbs.

The average football player from wikiAnswers is 245lbs INCLUDING LINEMEN
He’s not “big” compared to just the average lineman, but the average Pro football player, yea, he’s still big:

[quote]
What is the average height and weight of an NFL football player?

Answer

It depends on the position of the player. But if it’s an offensive linemen: Avg. size is about 6’3 in the high 290s-300 range. Some can weigh as much as 350 lbs. A fullback would be about 6’2 240.

Answer

Team averages are at: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6628372

This shows that average player is 6’1.5" and 245 lbs. [/quote]

And I don’t think MOST bodybuilders are under 260lbs.

Where do you get your stats from?

Edit: According to your statement, most of today’s bodybuilders are bigger than Lee Haney’s off season weight.

Damn, they must have made some HUGE leaps if MOST bodybuilders are bigger than the 1991 Mr. Olympia in his prime.

He looked better in WWF.

as compared to who?[/quote]

Almost every member on T-Nation.

as compared to who?
most NFL players NO
Most bodybuilders No
[/quote]

If there were an “ignore list,” this post would certainly qualify you for an addition to it. WOW.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:
as compared to who?

Almost every member on T-Nation.[/quote]

Maybe back in 2002. These days, I have a sneaking suspicion that the average T-Nation weight is closer to 150 pounds, and they’re looking to cut.

Was that Stephen Quadros commentating? He seemed to bethe onlyone that actually knew what he was talking about. The yelling was fromGoldberg I assume? It was very annoying.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
He looked better in WWF.[/quote]

That’s an understatement. He looks damn near terrible compared to his WWF/WWE days, as well as compared to his NCAA days at Minnesota.

He’ll never make it past Noguiera.

whatever man, he’s just a big dude, his legs are pretty small, and his upper body isn’t that impressive just looks like a big lumber jack dude.

those stats might be taken for ALL football players, but not starters.

Most defensive linemen are close to 300 and the ones that are 260 ish are fast mean ass kicking machines. Does jevon kearse come to mind? Most linebackers could flatten him on his back.

Here is an example take a look at thomas jones he is fin thick and developed not just a genetic lumber jack.

Im talking most PRO olympia ish bodybuilders most tip over 300 off season!

[quote]SWR wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:
as compared to who?
most NFL players NO
Most bodybuilders No
as a wrestler maybe

He weighed in at 6’2", 262lbs.

The average football player from wikiAnswers is 245lbs INCLUDING LINEMEN
He’s not “big” compared to just the average lineman, but the average Pro football player, yea, he’s still big:

(QUOTE)

Man im talking defensive lineman , linebackers, and some runningbacks, when you average in secondary, and recievers that would make the bell curve lighter.

Im talking most PRO olympia ish bodybuilders most tip over 300 off season![/quote]

That’s not MOST bodybuilders man.

Im talking most PRO olympia ish bodybuilders most tip over 300 off season!
[/quote]

This may surprise you, but there are actually pro bodybuilders who don’t compete in the Olympia and aren’t ever 300lbs, even in the off-season. Shocking, but true.

Wiki says that Royce Gracie will be training him. Awesome.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
He looked better in WWF.

That’s an understatement. He looks damn near terrible compared to his WWF/WWE days, as well as compared to his NCAA days at Minnesota.
[/quote]

Back in his WWE days he was a monster. I’m sure he is still, but he pales in comparison to his earlier days.

Good job to win the first fight convincingly though. There were a lot of people thinking he’d fuck up.

Look, nay sayers. He won. It was a debut.

Some of you would complain if I bitched slapped you with a new belt.

[quote]Going Apeshit wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
He looked better in WWF.

Back in his WWE days he was a monster. I’m sure he is still, but he pales in comparison to his earlier days.

Good job to win the first fight convincingly though. There were a lot of people thinking he’d fuck up.

[/quote]

It was nice to see his “aggressive nature” was not just part of his WWE character.

I have no idea how good he will end up being, but I’m willing to bet that his fights will not be dull. I wonder if the UFC is going to try to sign him, based on his post fight comments he must have either a short or open contract.