Length of Workout On Roids?

I can’t find any genuine information about how long each training session can be while on Roids for optimum results…my focus is strength not body building…anyone know?

However long you were working out for before. After a few weeks you’ll start to notice the ability to train longer and harder. From there you can adjust as is comfortable. Don’t overdo it right out of the gate. If you know your body then you’ll know when you can dial up or down the intensity.

1 Like

Back when I used my goal wasn’t bodybuilding or strength per se, rather it was volume as I enjoy exercise very much. One could state it was/is a vice for me.

As expected, on gear time required for recovery diminished and the intensity/duration of my workouts increased dramatically.

It wasn’t uncommon for me to leave to gym and come back home three to four hours later (weights followed by cardio).

When training for strength, one must be cautious. Getting cocky on gear due to dramatic strength increase can increase the chance of serious injury. Tendons take a while to condition, just because you “can” lift X weight on anadrol (or whatever) doesn’t necessarily mean you should.

At the moment I train around 70 Minutes 4 days a week including warm up and a stretch at the end. I read that its best to increase volume not intensity while on a cycle around 30%. If I’m going to keep the same length, should I just decrease rest time between sets to accommodate the extra volume.

Just my opinion, but as a powerlifter, I think having a blast period during more bodybuilding phase makes more sense than during a strength phase. I did a mild cycle (325 mg test for 13 weeks, and 50 mg of Var for weeks 8-13) during a meet peak, and I just think the volume was so low I didn’t get much out of it.

I think doing a lot of volume at lower intensity makes more sense (at least for me) during a blast. My body seems to be able to recover from low volume high intensity just on TRT. I may add in an oral to my TRT for 6 weeks for a meet peak cycle.

I am doing a cycle right now (600 mg/wk) during a high volume phase. My workouts are usually 2.5 hours, but I rest a good amount between sets.

At the moment I train around 70 Minutes 4 days a week including warm up and a stretch at the end. I read that its best to increase volume not intensity while on a cycle around 30%. If I’m going to keep the same length, should I just decrease rest time between sets to accommodate the extra volume.

I’ve seen pretty good results doing this (more rest time between sets and more sets). Kind of happened by accident.

My coach has me doing 10x10 on powerlifting movements. It is brutal.

That is brutal. Just be lazy and do Athleanx with me

5 Likes

This makes me puke reading it

1 Like

I must admit, I have enjoyed Doucette ripping on him.

Depends on what you are using and how much.