Length of MAG-10 dosing

Is there any reason not to do three botles in a row I know the direction ay 2 weeks on and 2 off but will either way produce better results?

You can have better results with repeated
2 on / 2 off (or 2 on / 4 off) cycles than with a straight six week cycle, probably
because after gaining a lot of LBM in 2
weeks, immediately thereafter (e.g. week 3)
the body is not so ready to grow more, having
already just grown a lot.

However, if you’re in a hurry and want maximum results 6 weeks from now, 6 weeks straight will probably give a little better results than 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off / 2 weeks on.

“You can have better results with repeated 2 on / 2 off (or 2 on / 4 off) cycles than with a straight six week cycle” “However, if you’re in a hurry and want maximum results 6 weeks from now, 6 weeks straight will probably give a little better results than 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off / 2 weeks on.”

Okay, now I’m confused Bill. I was actually considering 2 on 1 off,etc. Help us Bill!!

I think what Bill R is saying, is that if you only have 6 wks to work with, go straight through with 3 bottles, but if you have more time, you will get better cumulative results from 3 two week cycles. BTW, I started my first cycle yesterday- AM:1 dose Mag-10w/TS/CAE stack, 5gm CM - PM: 50 sprays Androsol, T2 – lots of clean food. Using recc. w/outs. We’ll see what happens.

Dave hit it right on the head.

And also, notice the amount of MAG-10
isn’t the same in the two comparisons:
two bottles vs. three.