Legs Won't Develop

So I been working out on my upper body recently and not my legs and lately i looked at myself and my legs stay small and short when my upper body is " tall / well develop " then my legs, I look like a midge with 5’5 tall. only my upper that gets “tall” not my legs my legs stay short SHORT!
Someone please help.

1 Like

“Legs Won’t Develop”

“I been working out my upper body recently and NOT my legs”

Muscle doesn’t make you taller…

3 Likes

I’m confused as to what you are confused about.

2 Likes

THE SQUAT
Down this road, in a gym far away,
a young man was heard to say,
“no matter what i do, my legs won’t grow”
he tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses , too
trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he’d do.
from the corner of the gym where the big men train,
through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain
where the noise is made with big forty fives,
a deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees.
a very big man with legs like trees.
laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack
chalking his hands and monstrous back,
said, "boy, stop lying and don’t say you’ve forgotten,
the trouble with you is you ain’t been SQUATTIN’!

Disclaimer: I did not write that and don’t know who did or I’d give them credit for it! Anyway get to squattin’ and them get away sticks will grow. Eventually.

9 Likes

I liked this, then un-liked it, just so that I could like it again…

1 Like

I’m just baffled with the amount of first time post like this lately. Is school out?

4 Likes

bone lengthening surgery is the only thing that will work. I hear it does wonders for clavicles as well.

15 Likes

Pssshhh, your shoulder’s aren’t even that wide. The fuck you know bout it…

5 Likes

If you’re talking about muscle development just start doing leg workouts, simple as that.
If I have 1000 bricks 10 sacks of cement and water, but don’t put it on the mixer and build the wall, the fucking wall will never be there.

If you’re talking about torso - legs ratio you need to have in mind that it is just genetics, if you have a torso longer than your legs, that is just it, nothing to bother about, you probably wont be a big runner, but this is great for swimming…

Do leg workout and that is it, doesn’t matter if you have longer or shorter legs, you should work those muscles as hard as you work your biceps and chest

WTF did I just read? Lol

I did these one day and I walked for 2 days like I’d been bummed, Work your legs though, I’ve made 2 stone in gains in 3 months and women commented on my ass more than anything… If you don’t work them legs you’ll look like Crash Bandicute, Also you’re only a cocks length (inch and a half) smaller than me.

You gotta inject synthol into your bones bro, makes you taller. And you know what they say a Chest day a day keeps the legs away

1 Like