Legitimate Site?

Has anyone ever ordered from advanced-stealth.com??? Im thinking about purchasing a cycle from there, and was just wondering if anyone else had and what your experience were like with them. The only payment method they take is Western Union.

they are legit as far as I know. However you may want to do some reading on problems that people have had with the stealth products.

where can I find that information at?

the search engine

Hi wantintogetbig,

Did you try out advanced-stealth.com in then end? I’d be interested to hear what you thought of them.

Thanks

pm me and i’ll help point you in the right direction so you don’t get burned. i can give you the “key” search words for what your looking for. good prices, great gear, and very knowledgable. i’, glad i joined this forum. it’s helped me design cycles, and choose the right ppl, plus awesome gains. i love T-Nation!

[quote]stumpy wrote:
they are legit as far as I know. However you may want to do some reading on problems that people have had with the stealth products.[/quote]

i got htere test sachets and i didn’t really feel anything from them… not sure why because it’s suppose to be good stuff… i probally won’t use the rest i have… if i ever had ir used them that is :slight_smile:

wondering if had any luck with anyone helping you locate a legitimate site,I have been trying to do it on my own and I had no luck.
Any help would be appreciated,thanks.

[quote]clearcaller wrote:
wondering if had any luck with anyone helping you locate a legitimate site,I have been trying to do it on my own and I had no luck.
Any help would be appreciated,thanks. [/quote]

anabolicshop.net
KOSHER :slight_smile: