Legit Var

Got my anavar from my dealer today.

They are supposed to be 20mg, but they say 10 on the back, and BD on the front. His supplier told him that they are 20s, but that alot of anavar says 10 on it but could be up to 50s, just larger.

The color checks out from what I’ve read, they are about 3/16" square pills.

Are these 20s? or I’m getting screwed?

Thanks in advance for your input.

be sure to take an AI with em.

cuz they are actually dbol

I was worried about that too.

I’ve been taking aromasin anyway.

I was going to run the var the last four weeks of my test e 500wk cycle, and then the two weeks following my last pin to harden up and solidify some gains before pct.

What the hell can I do with this, if this is in fact dbol??

no such thing as “hardening and solidifying” gains

just run it like it is dbol

In your opinion, would it not be a bad idea to run dbol at the end of a cycle?
With its high conversion to estrogen right before pct? From what I understand dbol causes a fair amount of bloat, which is obviously not what I am looking for at the end of a cycle.

With what I’ve got, I could run 20-30mgs a day…4-6 weeks.

Keep in mind, I have never run orals before. Only test only cycles with proper AI and PCT protocol. So bear with me on the questions. I’ve been reading on test cycles for quite a while, and never looked into dbol because of some idiots I know have turned out looking like on it. Half life on dbol is 4 hours, so take it pre workout? What is your experience with it?

I’m posting a pic of the tabs just to be clear.

i have a lot of experience with dbol…

the water retention that you get from it will leave upon cessation… basically u may be “bloated” and “watery” while using it… but once you stop, you will be pissing like a race horse.

there is nothing wrong with using it during any part of your cycle, just make sure that you dose your AI to compensate for it’s inclusion into your cycle.

for what it’s worth, all BD gear is faked these days… and by “faked”, i mean the original BD no longer exists… people just use the brand name because the original BD was a very well-known and trusted brand in the AAS world.

I’ve read that about BD, so I knew it wasn’t actual BD. I am also assuming that there is no doubt in your mind that this is dbol.

So here is where I’m at:

I’m on week 14 of 16 of test E 500mg/week
Been running about 6.25 mg of aromasin daily since about week 4.

Here’s the question: run dbol 20 mg a day for the next four weeks up until PCT?
Also, when is the best time to take it?

Thanks for your help Mr. Walkway.

[quote]danman224 wrote:
I’m on week 14 of 16 of test E 500mg/week
Been running about 6.25 mg of aromasin daily since about week 4.

Here’s the question: run dbol 20 mg a day for the next four weeks up until PCT?
Also, when is the best time to take it?

Thanks for your help Mr. Walkway.[/quote]

yes, a bridge to pct while the test E clears is how i would use it

dose it pre-workout, about 30-45 minutes

you might want to consider upping your aromasin dose a bit during that last period. A lot of users also taper off aromasin in their pct to help stave off estro rebound

Cool, thanks for the info.

I’ve pretty much been taking 1/4 of a 25mg aromasin pill ed. Would you think that upping that to half ed would suffice?

Also, I planned on running clomid 100/50/50/50 for pct. Will that still be efficient with the dbol added?

[quote]danman224 wrote:
Cool, thanks for the info.

I’ve pretty much been taking 1/4 of a 25mg aromasin pill ed. Would you think that upping that to half ed would suffice?

Also, I planned on running clomid 100/50/50/50 for pct. Will that still be efficient with the dbol added?[/quote]

i would take 1/4 aromasin once in the AM, once in the PM… so 2x/day yes

your pct looks standard, but it’s impossible to tell you how u will react, but the dbol won’t make any difference regarding the efficacy of your pct