Legit Gear

Hello everyone I am new to T-Nation. I have a couple of questions about some gear. I would appreciate any and all comments.

Here goes…In a land far far away a person once had a great source. Very reliable and potions spot on. This person had been using this sorcerer for years so trust was never in question. The sorcerer’s potions came from south of the border. The last brew however has this person in great concern.

If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck its probably a duck. Meaning that stickers peel easily, date and lot # are printed not stamped etc etc. PLeasse advise.

thx

advise what?

beleive you answered your own question,with your fairy tale story.

I would say that this is ot the old potion that was so popular,it is a new brew and again if it walks,quaks amnd all that

if you have any doubts my advice is to eat the cost and get rid of it and start over.

way too much bunk gear out there to be assuming its not.

that is me assuming that you think you have bunk gear to begin with.

I just didn’t know if UGL’s used poor labeling and such. The source swears it legit.

and you trust him? and its UG? then i would trust it… just use a moderate dose, and keep an eye on effects.
IF you trust them as much as you’d have us believe.

Has the source used this gear?

Are they a personal friend or a regular anon. company rep?

Don’t know if he uses it. Yea a reg anon.
Don’t really know why he would want to go from legit to sh*t. Thats what has me scratchn my head.

[quote]seb316 wrote:
Don’t know if he uses it. Yea a reg anon.
Don’t really know why he would want to go from legit to sh*t. Thats what has me scratchn my head.[/quote]

think of them as a middle man of sorts
they can get crap just as well as they can pass crap on to you

ask em if they used it cause you have concerns and see what they say about it
maybe its a new source for them as well

Can I post pix of gear on thread? Is that against the rules?