Legend Fitness Equipment Setup

[quote]74 wrote:

I was simply trying to provide information for those who might be interested… Take the information and use it if needed, if not needed move along as I am.[/quote]

You’re moving along?!?!

You’ve repeatedly posted the same info here in this thread, beyond the point of “…trying to provide information…” - to the point of viral marketing by vigorously advocating (complete with a multi-paragraph biography to demonstrate your credentials so that we’re supposed to believe your “unsolicited” endorsement).

And then you petulantly imposed this into another thread (along with a link back to here).

Sheesh…

There’s plenty of T-Nation threads where folks post helpful info on products. Try reading some then comparing them with your behavior here.

[quote]Nick Danger wrote:
74 wrote:

I was simply trying to provide information for those who might be interested… Take the information and use it if needed, if not needed move along as I am.

You’re moving along?!?!

You’ve repeatedly posted the same info here in this thread, beyond the point of “…trying to provide information…” - to the point of viral marketing by vigorously advocating (complete with a multi-paragraph biography to demonstrate your credentials so that we’re supposed to believe your “unsolicited” endorsement).

And then you petulantly imposed this into another thread (along with a link back to here).

Sheesh…

There’s plenty of T-Nation threads where folks post helpful info on products. Try reading some then comparing them with your behavior here.
[/quote]

Now ask him who he’s screwing there, or getting a kickback from or doing a favor for so that he, the oh-so qualified PT (ugh), can get a job.

Look 74, I had the same reaction, Nick did. And if you are affliated with all these great facilities, why do you need to BUY equipment? Just use theirs.

And when is the last time the Browns won the AFC?

[quote]Nick Danger wrote:

Do you realize you sound more like a viral sales campaign than a normal T-Nation member merely discussing equipment?

[/quote]

word

LOL. great thread. i’m with you chewie, if they don’t list the retail prices i don’t even bother with the site.

Good grief, have you left to spend the weekend with [quote] “Kelly Smith, the president of Legend.” [/quote]

For the whoring you have been doing in this thread I sure hope she gets her money.

[quote]74 wrote:
To recap my experience with Legend Fitness…

great price for comparable quality equipment

was able to get quote for equipment with only my e-mail address, through direct link from their website

great customer service

looking forward to great equipment that will last me a lifetime +[/quote]

You can save up to 15% with Geico.

Oh wait, I thought we were advertising here.

FYI: I have no dog in this fight, and have no idea who any of you are. I DO have experience with Legend and they are a tremendous company with an incredible product at a reasonable price. Customer service is second to none.

And for the record…Kelly Smith is a man, a respectible, ethical Christian man with good, solid business practices.

[quote]MommysBody wrote:
FYI: I have no dog in this fight…I DO have experience with Legend and they are a tremendous company with an incredible product at a reasonable price.[/quote]

How can you not have a ‘dog in this fight’ when you’re the Director of Sales for Legend Fitness, and literally all of your posts have been spam for the company?

[quote]MommysBody wrote:
And for the record…Kelly Smith is a man, a respectible, ethical Christian man with good, solid business practices. [/quote]

And for the record, I only buy equipment from Certified Strength and Conditioning Satanists (CSCS) \m/

[quote]bcingu wrote:
MommysBody wrote:
FYI: I have no dog in this fight…I DO have experience with Legend and they are a tremendous company with an incredible product at a reasonable price.

How can you not have a ‘dog in this fight’ when you’re the Director of Sales for Legend Fitness, and literally all of your posts have been spam for the company?[/quote]

Shut down!

Find all posts by MommysBody…not that difficult. How stupid are these people?

[quote]bcingu wrote:
MommysBody wrote:
FYI: I have no dog in this fight…I DO have experience with Legend and they are a tremendous company with an incredible product at a reasonable price.

How can you not have a ‘dog in this fight’ when you’re the Director of Sales for Legend Fitness, and literally all of your posts have been spam for the company?[/quote]

LOL

[quote]bcingu wrote:
MommysBody wrote:

Only took you a couple months to come up with that one.

The couple of months was the time it took for MommusBody to reply to a bunch of threads about LegendFitness.