T Nation

Legalizing Weed

Here you go Zeb good conversation on legalizing Mary Jane

My Pet Cat “Tabby” highly recommends “LHS BLACK LABEL”
from http://www.legalherbalshop.com/
Tabby says It’s the closest thing to real Kitty Litter.
Tabby also sez the owner of legalherbalshop has a Pit Bull Lawyer as Counselor
so everything is on the up and up…Sorry N.Y. And N.J., your screwed.
Tabby sez Quality of Products IS confirmed via many “TheGalaxylounge” Forum members reviews
of most of their products.
Tabby loves this brand new mellow kind of Kitty Litter and says one should never, ever
consume it in any way, shape or form.
Stay thirsty my friends.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Tabby sez Quality of Products IS confirmed via many “TheGalaxylounge” Forum members reviews
Tabby loves this brand new mellow kind of Kitty Litter and says one should never, ever
Stay thirsty my friends.

[/quote]

This is an amazing example of what the war on drugs have done , They take a next to harmless drug (Marijuana) make it illegal . Then the market manufactures dangerous replacements .

[quote]Karado wrote:
Stay thirsty my friends.

[/quote]

Lol.

Legalize it. Prohibition is stupid, and it doesn’t work and, seriously, who gives a fuck if somebody smokes weed or not. For crying out loud it’s a stupid law…Damn you Nixon.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
Stay thirsty my friends.

[/quote]

This is an amazing example of what the war on drugs have done , They take a next to harmless drug (Marijuana) make it illegal . Then the market manufactures dangerous replacements .
[/quote]

I’ll remember how harmless it is the next time I’m on an accident caused by somebody that decided to get baked and then go out for Taco Bell.

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
Stay thirsty my friends.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’ll remember how harmless it is the next time I’m on an accident caused by somebody that decided to get baked and then go out for Taco Bell.[/quote]

I am not defending people that smoke pot and drive . It is illegal now , how is it working keeping people from driving and smoking pot . Just curious how it is working at all .

This is one of the few situations where people going through actions and spending money that have (NO EFFECT) and they keep on doing it.

Imagine some one trying to empty a river with a bucket . We would think they are crazy or mentally deficient

Marijuana is bad. Mkay.

“I’ll remember how harmless it is the next time I’m on an accident caused by somebody that decided to get baked and then go out for Taco Bell.”

That’s if a Drunk on his way to McDonald’s doesn’t kill you first, but actually you have a point
abeit your old as the hills, passed down ‘what if’s’ arguments that have never held much water, as Alcohol
is legal, but is FACT that since the end of the Prohibition, is directly responsible for Hundreds Of Thousands of Casualties in many forms, and don’t get me started on Prescription Drug Casualties which is one
of the Top Ten causes of death in the U.S.
If you are a Firefighter/Paramedic, then you must be good at math and YOU know that odds are, legal or not,
the deaths from ONLY those two things are astronomically worse than a primary or secondary effect of an inhaled Bud.
If it’s about saving LIVES, let’s all begin where the ORIGINS of Death in America are at their very worst, work down the line and get those fixed FIRST shall we?

I would never condone some one smoking and driving , but the high is not intoxicating there is no lose of coordination . The biggest problem some one would have smoking and driving is making a bad decision , which is bad .

Far more harm is done by the war on Marijuana than is done by the drug

I would never condone that as well, of course not.
The Fast Food and Big Pharma Cartels are scott free in poisoning Millions.
It’s an open Conspiracy that whenever a new Drug is introduced to the
market, you see a commercial years later from a Law Firm saying…"If you or a loved one used (insert drug name here), and suffered from (insert horrendous side effects here)…you know the rest.
Big Pharma has some of the deepest pockets in the World to compensate…Nooo problems for those
peeps, and they get away with it every time.
What a Society ‘Accepted’ sham.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
Stay thirsty my friends.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’ll remember how harmless it is the next time I’m on an accident caused by somebody that decided to get baked and then go out for Taco Bell.[/quote]

I am not defending people that smoke pot and drive . It is illegal now , how is it working keeping people from driving and smoking pot . Just curious how it is working at all .

This is one of the few situations where people going through actions and spending money that have (NO EFFECT) and they keep on doing it.

Imagine some one trying to empty a river with a bucket . We would think they are crazy or mentally deficient [/quote]

Look and see how “well” regulated drinking and driving is. You threaten them with jail, fines, AA classes, but it doesn’t do much. You cannot regulate it, not in a way that effectively discourages irrational behavior that come with smoking weed.

Thinking it’s harmless is the very problem Pitt.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
Stay thirsty my friends.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Imagine some one trying to empty a river with a bucket . We would think they are crazy or mentally deficient [/quote]

Look and see how “well” regulated drinking and driving is. You threaten them with jail, fines, AA classes, but it doesn’t do much. You cannot regulate it, not in a way that effectively discourages irrational behavior that come with smoking weed.

Thinking it’s harmless is the very problem Pitt.

[/quote]

What irrational .behavior ? examples please

http://druglibrary.org/schaffer/misc/driving/driving.htm

No one is condoning smoking pot and driving , And how is today’d policy taking care of tht problem ?

Pitt,

People do all sorts of shit while drunk, why would that change if you legalized getting high ? It’s really that simple. Lack of responsibility is not limited to drinking, you do not need to add any other vices to that mix.

I won’t argue that pot is good or harmless. But probably less harmful than alcohol. The costs of marijuana prohibition far outweigh the benefits and even causes harm that outweighs the benefits.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Pitt,

People do all sorts of shit while drunk, why would that change if you legalized getting high ? It’s really that simple. Lack of responsibility is not limited to drinking, you do not need to add any other vices to that mix. [/quote]

Irrational behavior is not a proper description of some one that has smoked pot . You do know there is a difference between an alcohol high and a marijuana high ?

You act as though you have some moral authority , Do you ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I would never condone some one smoking and driving , but the high is not intoxicating there is no lose of coordination . The biggest problem some one would have smoking and driving is making a bad decision , which is bad .

Far more harm is done by the war on Marijuana than is done by the drug [/quote]

If you’re not losing co-ordination, then you’re not smoking it right.

It should be like alcohol - don’t drive under the influence.

“Lack of responsibility is not limited to drinking, you do not need to add any other vices to that mix.”

Add any other vices? it’s been an established vice for thousands of years and still easy
to obtain with the smallest circle of friends in the U.S. in spite of Billions of Dollars down the drain over the years unsucessfully trying to eradicate it while the Big Pushers make Billions and laugh all the way to the Bank…WHAT added “vices”??
Do you mean legalization? Is that what you mean? Because this Country’s going BROKE doing petty
admissions for this stuff, wasting precious Law Enforcement time, and clogging up the Court System
to no end…Did you even watch the first vid and let it marinate in your mind for awhile? If you did, extrapolate that to all Big and Midsized Cities across the Country.
Municipalities across the land are increasingly desperate for cost cutting measures, and the spectre of
possible legalization is forcing their hand because they’re running out of money.
Legalization is inevitable before the end of the decade…count on it.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Far more harm is done by the war on Marijuana than is done by the drug [/quote]

If you’re not losing co-ordination, then you’re not smoking it right.

It should be like alcohol - don’t drive under the influence.[/quote]

I would not drive , Maybe I do not get the same effect as you. I have never loss coordination . AS a matter of fact I believe it enhances coordination . I have never seen some one that smokes pot stagger , slur speech ,act aggressive ,act disoriented .

One of my favorite things to do when smoked up is throw a base ball. My aim is better than when not smoking . Evidently my form is also better because it takes a lot less time to warm up my shoulder does not hurt during or after.

Marijuana is not an intoxicant

Definitions (2)

1. General: Substance which when taken into a body by one mean or another produces a condition of diminished mental and physical ability, hyperexcitability, or stupefaction. Commonly, a beverage is classified as an intoxicating when its alcoholic content is 0.5 percent or more.
  2. Medicine: Substance that poisons or produces symptoms of poisoning in a body. From Greek ‘toxicon,’ poison.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/intoxicant.html#ixzz25Uae4cUl

Marijuana is nontoxic

Makavali Do you smoke pot and do you get these effects ? How do you smoke pot wrong ? If it were like alcohol why would you need pot? My experience with pot is approximately 40 years . My dealer is 75 the oldest person I have gotten high with was in their 90s . They never acted any different from before to after