T Nation

Legalize Marijuana in America?

Some other posts were hijacked onto this topic. There are lot of strong opinions out there. Post your thoughts.

Try to be respectful. Try.

I also realize there are other threads dealing with this topic. I suppose this discussion could have been continued there.

My 2:

It's not a horrible idea to decriminalize pot. I would like to draw the line at drugs that can cause OD and death like cocaine or heroin. I see the aftermath of the "hard drugs" in the hospital just a little too often for my tastes.

Nobody ever died from a pot OD. That's a pretty good track record, and better than we can say for alcohol. I would have to make sure the DWI for pot was something with some teeth, though. People have this idea that you can drive just fine when you are stoned, but this is BS. I know from how stoned I always got I needed to be NOWHERE near a steering wheel.

Is there a breathalyzer for weed? Hmmm...

How many threads do you need going on this topic at the one time?

I know that they are all slightly different, but they are all going to end up in the same shit fights.

Exactly. Starting a new thread on this is useless and ridiculous. Everyone already stated their opinion fully in the other thread. Why do it again?

Because marijuana causes short-term memory loss.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but pot causes short term memory loss.

It is a shame that people get angry over some disagreeing with them.

Where was I