Legality of Steroids in Ireland?

Im hoping somebody here could help.

Ive been lifting weights now for over 10 years and I am considering doing a steroid cycle for the first time.

I was wondering if anybody here lives in Ireland and if so have you had any problems getting your gear delivered?

I have looked up loads of irish sites concerning the legality of ordering/possessing steroids but all the info is really really vague, even on the customs and excise websites. I cant see any instance of people been prosecuted for having steroids except for dealers with very large amounts.

Because I couldnt find any definite answes I decided to go ahead and order some small amounts from a few different sites over the last 5 months but nothing has arrived so either I have been stung on 3 different occasions or else customs have gotten hold of the stuff each time.

Anyway id appreciate any info.

Thanks

Dubgaz

Eire or NI?
If NI then as UK, diff to answer- see Bushy’s probs.
If Eire try surfing government sites & customs etc. Also searching for steroid arrsts in Eire might give some clues.

Boffin.

Im in Dublin. thanks for the advice.

Gear is illegal without a prescription and you’ll find trying to get a domestic source is about as hard as trying to find a squat rack in a gym. Very little people use it hear and people that do shut the fuck up and tell nobody.

Fortunatly customs have bigger fish to fry when it comes to screening mail or small packages and of course due two our recent influx (or infestation) of estern european workers the mail coming from the likes of Romania and Poland has also increased.

This means that if you order online the success rate is 100% and even better the stuff takes less than a week to arrive. Of course the easiest thing to do is take a flight to Thailand and spend a few months pumping up, juicing and riding underage hookers, but then that would be to easy.

Crashball

[quote]dubgaz wrote:
Im hoping somebody here could help.

Ive been lifting weights now for over 10 years and I am considering doing a steroid cycle for the first time.

I was wondering if anybody here lives in Ireland and if so have you had any problems getting your gear delivered?

I have looked up loads of irish sites concerning the legality of ordering/possessing steroids but all the info is really really vague, even on the customs and excise websites. I cant see any instance of people been prosecuted for having steroids except for dealers with very large amounts.

Because I couldnt find any definite answes I decided to go ahead and order some small amounts from a few different sites over the last 5 months but nothing has arrived so either I have been stung on 3 different occasions or else customs have gotten hold of the stuff each time.

Anyway id appreciate any info.

Thanks

Dubgaz[/quote]

hows it goin. the first time i ordered online i thought i got ripped off so i ordered from a diffrent source and they came within a few days.cupple of weeks later i got an email from the first place i ordered from to say my order was on the way. few days later i recieved a letter in the post saying that costumes got a hold of them. i didnt here anything after but am paranoid 2 try ordering again online incase the law get involved. Did you have any problems after???