Legality of Ordering Tren

I assume this question’s been asked a million times, but I was wondering if it’s legal to order Finaplix. I used some transdermally a few months ago and got stronger like I had hoped.

I went to a vet site and got close to ordering, but decided to consult of my t-buddies first. Mainly I was paranoid about using my visa card to order the shit, since it would kill any chance at anonymity.

Well, since you are a cattle rancher, I don’t see the problem…

I’ve ordered it twice in the past. no one even asks. It isnt illegal to posses

illegal - you pays your money and you takes your chances

NEVER put anything on ur bank card. it pretty much acts as a receipt if LE ever comes after u.

I also it matters where the OP lives.

If it is illegal to purchase, then nobody would have it. If it is a restricted purchase, then it would seem you would need a license of some kind to order anyway. If your site is local(ish) and isn’t asking for anything other than payment, I don’t see how buying it could be illegal.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
I also it matters where the OP lives.

If it is illegal to purchase, then nobody would have it. If it is a restricted purchase, then it would seem you would need a license of some kind to order anyway. If your site is local(ish) and isn’t asking for anything other than payment, I don’t see how buying it could be illegal.

[/quote]

it is legal to buy if you own cattle or directly work with cattle that are headed to slaughter.
thats its intended use to be used for feed lot cattle to maintain there size during shipment to slaughter.

now as such its not regluated by the DEA Regulations governing the use of implants are set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

now they do have a name of who bought it and where
if you use a card like I do you better either have or work with cattle if they come asking you where you implanted the implants you cant readly point to your own ass now can you.

its a tricky situation its not a safe alternative to human grade gear.
you can get in trouble not for having it but if you have any supplies tha tshow your intent to convert it for human use then it is no different than having a vial of pharm grade.

also the conversion itself can be botched many ways and cause more harm than good
use this only at your own educated risk
I dont recommend it :wink:

Exactly being a cattle rancher I don’t see the problem. Get a prepaid Visa and send it to one of your unsuspecting buddies. Or you can scope out a farm supply see if they carry it. Don’t walk in there with your gym clothes on.

What I did was put on my Carhartt ducks and my fav trucker hat, put on my Ariatts and drove down thurr. Packed a dip, spilled a little Jimbo Beam on my shirt for added effect walked up to my fellow redneck behind the counter and said looking at the name tag, “Howdy, John lemme git two of them Fina whatcha callit shooters.”

No problem, you have yourself a good one was the only response the chubby, law-abbiding, Republican, Rush listening, south’s gonna do it again tottin’, them illegals tukir jobs yelling, country music hearing, square dancin’, bull ridin’ sum bitch pile of monkey nuts had to tell me. I tipped my hat walk and walked to my truck holding my belt buckle that happens to be a Ford oval. Extra large of course. None of this a fabrication. I merely lathered the experience with written cake icing.

you have a future in comedic writing - that is a gift.

I mean that, you have a skill there - funny AND clever as all hell.

Good man.

I was highly amused.

Ever notice the roids section is full of funny sons of a bitches ?

Must be the gear.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
No problem, you have yourself a good one was the only response the chubby, law-abbiding, Republican, Rush listening, south’s gonna do it again tottin’, them illegals tukir jobs yelling, country music hearing, square dancin’, bull ridin’ sum bitch pile of monkey nuts had to tell me. [/quote]

No need to go insulting my people now…

[quote] Brook wrote:
you have a future in comedic writing - that is a gift.

I mean that, you have a skill there - funny AND clever as all hell.

Good man.[/quote]

Lol, thanks JJ. Seriously thats how I looked when I walked in there and thats what I said to Johnny. Exactly the experience minus me splashing myself with cheap bourbon in an attempt to use them as pheromones. Hey now, I ain’t insultin’ nobody.

Rednecks, if you will like to call them that, are true Americans. Hard working Americans. The dying breed of the blue collar man, thats what they are. They are not afraid of picking up a shovel and shoveling dirt right next their immigrant counterparts. I tip my hat, yet again.