Legalities of Ancillary Drugs

Does anyone know if Nolvadex is illegal to have without prescription in America? I know you can order chemicals and stuff online, but basically I may be going back to America at the drop of a hat soon… If I do then I’ll have to cut my cycle short.

I would really like to be able to just take my nolva in my carry on bag, but don’t wanna risk getting ass hammered either (#1 legally and #2 no PCT without a major hassle). Does anyone know about this? Thanks.

Ancillaries are only legal for research purposes. You’re gonna have a hard time arguing pills are for research. But I’ve flown with nolva before. I’ve just put in pill bottle for a valid prescription of something else. Very unlikely they’re going to open your prescription drugs and test them. Or hide the pills at the bottom of a bottle of glucosamine or something.

i know proviron is scheduled but nolva is not.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Ancillaries are only legal for research purposes. You’re gonna have a hard time arguing pills are for research. But I’ve flown with nolva before. I’ve just put in pill bottle for a valid prescription of something else. Very unlikely they’re going to open your prescription drugs and test them. Or hide the pills at the bottom of a bottle of glucosamine or something.[/quote]

True. I’ve flown from China to USA with illegal pills in a vitamin container. That said, it is illegal so do it at your own risk.

[quote]bigbad wrote:
i know proviron is scheduled but nolva is not.[/quote]

The way I understand it, it is illegal to carry any prescription drugs without a prescription.

Wouldn’t it be better to just carry the meds in my suitcase in the packaging though? That way I can say it was prescribed by my doctor in China, you can take it if you want, but I was prescribed this because I have puffy nipples due to overproduction of estrogen… wanna see?

I don’t have a written prescription cause they don’t issue that there. I never had to take prescriptions with my meds from America when I moved to China.

The whole hiding-it-in-my-vitamins shit scares me… that is hard to cover up if you get caught. It’s hard to feign ignorance or act innocent when you are caught red-handed, and this shit called HOMELAND SECURITY scares me to death. I would rather profess innocence than try to pull a fast one.

If it’s in the original packaging and isn’t a known steroid, I think it would be a safer route and look for less suspicious.

Does anyone agree with this or do I sound like a homeless guy on PCP?

I agree with you on that one, H-Train. I was pulled over with some Clomid a few weeks ago, and I found it a lot easier to feign ignorance towards the fact that I was a grown male taking estrogen suppressors for alleged “mood swings” than lying my ass off about a non-existent prescription.