Legalities Concerning Cytomel

Howdy…About 6 months ago I took a trip south looking for cytomel under the brand name cynomel. Every place I went to said that it was discontinued down there.

My question is what are the legalities when it comes to purchasing cytomel via mail order?

Anyone who can tell me the law regarding this pharmaceutical would be greatly appreciated…

as far as i know you can buy as “research” chemical…

not sure how research is “managed” in USA…sorry

[quote]cadav wrote:
as far as i know you can buy as “research” chemical…

not sure how research is “managed” in USA…sorry[/quote]

Thanks Cadev, Being that cytomel is a prescription drug in this country, I believe that it is illegal to obtain without one. In turn, I am curious about mail ordering. And I do not know if the law varies from state to state on presciption meds such as cytomel.

It is illegal to obtain prescription drugs without a prescription. Since cytomel isn’t controlled, you shouldn’t get in too much trouble if you are nabbed.

With that being said, are we talking a misdemenor or a slap on the wrist with a fine?

[quote]vitaman1971 wrote:
With that being said, are we talking a misdemenor or a slap on the wrist with a fine?[/quote]

Depends on how you get it. Order it off the internet, it is unlikely that anyone will even bother with you. If you look at the plethora of sites selling Oxycontin, Ritalin etc., it would seem there are bigger fish to fry. Of course, with the governement, who knows. Forge a prescription, and you will likely get into trouble if found out.

LOL…Thanks for the input from everyone!!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
You can buy research chemicals over the internet from any number of places. As long as you don’t do any ‘research’ on humans, you will be fine. If you are worried that you might get busted, then don’t buy flavoured solutions/suspensions as it could be argued that these are intended for human use. Buy a rat also, lol.[/quote]

haha a rat that likes blueberry flavored nolvadex.