T Nation

Legal to Buy HCG without a Script Online?

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but is it legal to buy HCG serum online without a script? I've seen people saying they were paying $50 per bottle, and i'm feeling ripped off by my doctor, he is charging me $200/bottle and it isn't covered by my insurance.

Not legal to get any Rx drug without a script. Not criminalized as a schedule III drug at a federal level, but some States have done that.

Find compounding pharmacy and ask, get paper script from doc or have doc phone in script.

HCG and other medications get hit by customs all the time without issue. Just don’t order in large batches. Never heard of someone getting pinched for HCG but I haven’t been looking either. If you are able to get script, you can still order overseas.

Thanks for the replies…so is $200 pretty unreasonable for a month’s supply?

robbery.

[quote]ULCajun wrote:
Thanks for the replies…so is $200 pretty unreasonable for a month’s supply?[/quote]

Local compounding pharmacy in my area charges $80 for a 5000 iu vial.

I get mine through CVS Caremark Specialty and it’s $79 for a 10,000 iu vial of pregnyl. Granted my insurance pays for part of it. I think the pregnyl is a couple hundred if I were to come completely out of pocket for it.