T Nation

Legal Test Boosters?

What would be the best testosterone boosters and Post cycle therapy supplements to improve strength in the gym and endurance?

I know that the geranium found in jacked improves endurance significantly.

I want to know what legal testosterone boosters and supplements would help my endurance and power for swimming?

I dont mean to sound ignorant, just want to know if anyone knows any good legal supplements that are really powerful and maybe even the amount of time they are detectable in urine. (I know DHEA stays in your system for a long time and is easily traceable) I dont want to be detected by NCAA or WADA so preferably id want something that is not traceable too long in urine.

They aren’t necessarily T boosters, but Zinc/Selenium/Magnesium/vitamin D will bring your T levels back to your normal physiological range. Which is a drastic improvement if you have already have sub-optimal levels to begin with. I personally feel this is the platform for adding T boosters so i’m sure others will chime in with a more in-depth approach.

activate xtreme and tongkat ali.

/thread

[quote]wannabebig250 wrote:
activate xtreme

/thread[/quote]

This looks like a terrible product its got enough vitamin D in there for a school girl, Where men here not boys. There proprietary blend is horrendous, let alone controversial, they probably fairy dusted it with low levels of T.

Alpha Male

[quote]Lykos wrote:
They aren’t necessarily T boosters, but Zinc/Selenium/Magnesium/vitamin D will bring your T levels back to your normal physiological range. Which is a drastic improvement if you have already have sub-optimal levels to begin with. I personally feel this is the platform for adding T boosters so i’m sure others will chime in with a more in-depth approach. [/quote]
@OP, This should be your base for supplementing testosterone boosters/optimizers. If you are not taking Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium and D you are probably pissing into the wind by buying fancy supps.

That being said I have tried “NOW, Testo Jack 100” (which contains tongkat ali) with positive results in the past. I don’t notice endurance but I do experience better mood, more energy, and increased drive to lift heavy.

I have also tried Animal products for boosting testosterone with mixed results.

Lastly, the Defense Nutrition, Male Potency Kit which I am currently taking but I don’t think it will fit your needs either.

[quote]Lykos wrote:

[quote]wannabebig250 wrote:
activate xtreme

/thread[/quote]

This looks like a terrible product its got enough vitamin D in there for a school girl, Where men here not boys. There proprietary blend is horrendous, let alone controversial, they probably fairy dusted it with low levels of T.[/quote]

its main ingredient isnt vitamin d, its just an added bonus. at 4 capsules a day thats 4k iu of vitamin d, how can you complain about that. ive used it for 8 weeks and really enjoyed it. its main ingredients is divanex with a touch of mucuna puriens and maca and a couple herbs i cant spell or pronounce, what is there not to love…

[quote]fitmofo wrote:
What would be the best testosterone boosters and Post cycle therapy supplements to improve strength in the gym and endurance?[/quote]

Umm if you did a cycle with a prohormone/designer steroid, or even real AAS for that matter, there is nothing that can take the place of real PCT.

natural test boosters are one of the biggest wastes of money going. the only one that seems to have some promise is d-aspartic acid. ive also taken ZMA with decent results. the zinc supposedly makes your body produce more test

OP- How old are you, and did you/did you not use an oral prohormone/any AAS?

[quote]wannabebig250 wrote:

its main ingredient isnt vitamin d, its just an added bonus. at 4 capsules a day thats 4k iu of vitamin d, how can you complain about that. ive used it for 8 weeks and really enjoyed it. its main ingredients is divanex with a touch of mucuna puriens and maca and a couple herbs i cant spell or pronounce, what is there not to love…[/quote]

If it is working for you then no one else can tell you otherwise. Hell you could protest grass is the next best thing , but I think the former + the latter best belong with the dirt. Some of the ingredients have to be taken in copious amounts like Maca for instance, for a pronounced effect, if any at all. I just think that money would be better spent on a proper Vitamin D supplement or elsewhere.

Ive done some research. What do u guys think about these? Any experiences? Do u think i will lose significant amounts of strength when i come off it? Can i risk shrinking my balls or other nasty side effects from these?
How should I take these in order to maintain gains i get from them?

Heres the list im considering:

AndroTest® Extreme
Syntheroid
AMERICAN CELLULAR LABS TREN EXTREME 90caps

I am also currently taking “powerfull” from ups labs. I think that results would be better if taken wit a testosterone booster though because it only increases hgh and i read that hgh alone does nothing…

any help is appreciated. thanks for ur responses.

Here’s what I do to keep my testosterone levels high:
Enough saturated fat in the diet (beef, eggs, coconut oil)
Broccoli
Garlic
Alpha Male + Maca + vitD (5000IU or more) + good mineral supplement like ElitePro Minerals

Adding Alpha Male and Maca has made a huge difference to me.

B.

AndroTest® Extreme

Your first one is a basic vitamin package including, of course, zinc but it only has 7.5mg so less then desirable I would say. (You should be taking 50mg of zinc everyday)

It has a blend of Tribulus and Tongkat Ali that accounts for 500mg, you can take up too 1g of each per day so your getting about 1/4 of that.

Third major listing in Fenugreek which the jury is still out on as a test booster. They are also giving you 200mg of it which again is less then half of the standard dose.

This wouldn’t be all that bad except they seem to think it is worth sixty dollars which is stupid for half doses of herbs you can get at a vitamin store for thirty bucks.

As far as knowing that your T is ‘high’ or ‘low’ before/during/after use of these products-- are you getting blood panels to verify these claims?