Legal Steroids?

This has probably been discussed already are they as bad as everyone says or can they actually provide you with any of the things they say they possibly can?

legalsteriods.com

for example can the 8 week blitz course do ANYWHERE near what it says?

For those kind of prices, just buy the real deal that you know will work.

If I told you that I had legal cocaine to sell, how comparable to the real thing do you think that it would actually be if its legal?

They all play on words and descriptions, its not what they make it out to be.

P22 gave a great explanation about this here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1155885

"Anabolic/ Androgenic steroids produced by the drug companies have all been approved for use by humans by the FDA for medical therapies. that means lots of trials with large population study groups. The sides are well known to these drugs, as are their mechanisms of action.

using such drugs as ‘superdrol’ e.t.c and other ‘legal’ products, are unknowns as they are right now being sold through ‘loopholes’ They could be quite dangerous, as there has never been intense study of these compounds.

One thing is clear, they were origionally developed by drug companies, but dropped before forwarding an application of approval to the FDA. This says a lot."

[quote]Proangel wrote:
This has probably been discussed already are they as bad as everyone says or can they actually provide you with any of the things they say they possibly can?

legalsteriods.com

for example can the 8 week blitz course do ANYWHERE near what it says?[/quote]

i doubt it, but i’ve never used them nor do i know anyone thats used that brand. i noticed they’re extemely expensive, and if you want to use pro-steroids (or pro-hormones), they are much cheaper products out there.

some folks here do not like the new prosteroids, as they’re not tested on humans, and therefore the sides are unpredictable. i’ve heard of people getting a weird delayed gyno problem from using some, even after PCT.

[quote]1fastford wrote:
If I told you that I had legal cocaine to sell, how comparable to the real thing do you think that it would actually be if its legal?

They all play on words and descriptions, its not what they make it out to be.[/quote]

I disagree , there was a product called oxydrol 12 that put 15 pounds of lean mass on me in 30 days . Of which I kept 10 pounds of it when it was all said and done . There are one or two products out there that work but for the most part 1fastford is right . Its a lot of very good marketing .

There are some out there that work. But no one knows what the long term effects of their use are since they were tested on 3 rats for a week. Rats didn’t die so it must be safe.
dbol has more history then 99% of the drugs-legal and illegal on the market today.

Do you really want to trust a company calling itself Legal Steriods??? I admit that before getting serious I tried there web site and frankly blew $80 on the equivalent of the garbage you could get at GNC. Best bet is to stay away and get your hands on something substantial.