legal stack question

I tried posting this under T/N and didn’t get a response so I’m hoping some of you guys wouldn’t mind offering some advice.

Because I’m very risk adverse when it comes to PH’s, I’ve stuck with 4-ad-ec in the past and avoided any class 1 androgens, 1-ad ect.

I am currently contemplating trying 19-Norandrostenediol, as I’ve read it has fairly low side affects since it doesn’t convert to testosterone. My plan is to use:

200 mg 4-ad-ec and 200 mg 19-Norandrostenediol for two weeks, then 500 mg of 19-Norandrostenediol for another week. Because 19-Nor is supposed to be fairly suppresive, I was going to follow up with M, Tribex and ZMA.

If anyone has any comments I would appreciate any feedback or pointers. Is there a minimum amount of time I should follow up with the M/Tribex/ZMA? 21 days? Also are there any thoughts on how I’ve set up the cycle, changes to make it better?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sounds good, maybe a little light on the dosages (I’d go 600mg/week but I’ve never used the coumpounds in question). Run the Tribex/M ZMA for a minimum of 21 days post.

Warhorse thanks for the reply. Currently the doses are less than 600 ml because I only purchased a bottle of each. Should I up the dosage but shorten the length of the cycle? Otherwise I have to purchase more, which I’m going to guess that more is better. Does this fall into the “if you are going to do it, do it right” category?

One other question. I currently planned this for 3 weeks because I won’t be seeing my girlfriend for nearly a month. I will have reached the 7th day of the zma m/tribex by then, is that enough time to over come supression issues?

Thanks.