T Nation

Legal ramifications

I’m curious if anyone has ever got into legal trouble over the purchase of finaplix.Do the
feds check up on people who purchase it.It seems to me they have more important things to do then go after people who have purchased a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff.Am I right in this assumption?

Its not that the feds are ignoring a couple hundered dollars worth of fina, its that fina is 100% legal, unless used for human consumptiuon. Unless they catch you wearing your “Got Fina?” shirt , a conversion kit and a couple cases of fina, they can’t do anything. In more cases than not a package may be intercepted and confiscated. This rarely happens, even when crossing the Canada - U.S. border.

Can Fina be detected in a drug test? Like a random employee type?

Yes fina, trenbolone acetate, can be detected but only if they are testing for steroids. This costs more than a normal test and is only used in sport related industries.

I know it’s probably posted here but I couldn’t find it: anyone know how much you need to covert one bottle of Androsol to Finasol?

Brock’s version:
-Grind up 2g - 4g worth of fina, unitl it is a fine powder
-Place into a jar with all the androsol.
-Place lid on jar and shake it up, repeat until dissolved.
-Pour mixture into androsol bottle.
-Spray 70 times for 2 applications a day.

Bill's version: -Grind up 2g - 4g worth of fina, unitl it is a fine powder -Place into a jar with 2g:40ml androsol, or 4g:80ml etc. -Place lid on jar and shake it up, repeat until dissolved. -Pour mixture into androsol bottle. -Spray 7 - 14 times for 2 applications a day.

I gotta dumb question…where the hell do you get fina anyway? Particularly if it is legal, I want to make some finasol.

A future article in T-mag will cover these fina issues in detail. Stay tuned.