T Nation

Legal Anti-Estrogen?

If I was to run a test/deca cycle, would a product like this
netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,2257.html?aff=nt be of any use? Just wondering because it seems like a cheap legal alternative to other anti-E’s.

I did not realise anti-E’s were illegal

If you’re running test and deca an AI would be helpful, but you should stick to the real deal and grab some Adex. Also some caber for the deca.

Well I meant with out a prescription.

I would like to see an ingredients list of that stuff you have posted

Its been said 100s of times, however I will say it again. Any over the counter product will not due as an AI or for use during pct. Its just that simple.

Go to Supplements and Nutrition.

Do we LOOK like Supplements and Nutrition?

If we thought tribulus and 6oxo ‘did it for us’ do you think we would waste our time here?

If you can get Test and cant get ancillaries… you have NO business using it.

This should be what you’re looking for… a non-prescription AI. The main ingredient is ATD (1,4,6 androstatriene-3,17-dione),

AIFM is comparable to Arimidex and Aromasin.

theafstore.com/product.php?productid=8&cat=0&bestseller=Y

[quote] JJ wrote:
Go to Supplements and Nutrition.

Do we LOOK like Supplements and Nutrition?

If we thought tribulus and 6oxo ‘did it for us’ do you think we would waste our time here?

If you can get Test and cant get ancillaries… you have NO business using it.[/quote]

Should we not talk about taurine for back pumps or liver support supplements for orals either then?

How about melatonin for tren insomnia or vitamin A and B5 for acne? Useless?

Thank you Dopamineloveaffa.

I found this article, sounds like ATD is pretty good stuff. discountanabolics.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-1819.html

[quote]jefferson987 wrote:
I found this article, sounds like ATD is pretty good stuff. discountanabolics.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-1819.html

[/quote]

Most of the time when you find people promoting such compounds on bb sites, they are doing it for their own finacial gain.

It is not hard to release a product onto the market, sign up to a load of bb boards with loads of different user names and start saying how wonderful the product is.

One thing I think you will be hard pushed to find is any such nonsense here.

[quote]Dopamineloveaffa wrote:
JJ wrote:
Go to Supplements and Nutrition.

Do we LOOK like Supplements and Nutrition?

If we thought tribulus and 6oxo ‘did it for us’ do you think we would waste our time here?

If you can get Test and cant get ancillaries… you have NO business using it.

Should we not talk about taurine for back pumps or liver support supplements for orals either then?

How about melatonin for tren insomnia or vitamin A and B5 for acne? Useless?[/quote]

you are a bit of a dick arent you?

Did i say useless?

Do i use supplements myself?

Was i talking about amino acids or vitamins?

I was referring to ‘hormonal’ supplements in place of the drugs we use for a specific purpose.

Now jog on.