Leg Shot

[quote]bignate wrote:
crod266 wrote:
wtf lol ok just because 1 more rep posted an am shot doesnt mean you have to post your quads. Esp since there small no offense

maybe i posted them because in my other physice post i forgot to post legs and ppl wanted to see them, since i just took the shot tday i just posted it on a new one so they could see it u idiot. do a little research before u talk cunt [/quote]

well maybe if you had decent legs i wouldnt of said anything but considering they are very tiny you should not of even posted them on here at all.

It is quite possible.
The guy may just have very long legs. Also he doesnlt have a big sweep which makes them look smaller from that angle.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
It is quite possible.
The guy may just have very long legs. Also he doesnlt have a big sweep which makes them look smaller from that angle.[/quote]

being 6’ 5’', i do have long legs, and i sqaut mad wide so my hams are bigger than my quads

I gave you a 1.

i) You should have posted this in your previous RMP thread, so that individuals can rate your overall physique.

ii) It’s difficult to tell the proportions of your legs in relation to the rest of your body. i.e. calves, ankles, waist, bulk. which is important in determining your overall rating.

I’m sure you can bounce back from this if your next RMP follows all the guidelines.

1. There is no way in hell your ham/quad measurement is 30"

2. You’re a douche for posting this pic on its own in this section considering how underdeveloped they are

3. Those are the worst/weirdest looking quads I’ve ever seen

Keep squatting dude ya’ll put on more size! i aint so sure on ya numbers but that dont really matter!

dale

Mods can you please move this to the rate my legs forum?

Your avatar makes it look like you have boobs, to me. And no, your legs are not 30 inches. Maybe you measured in centimeters, I really don’t know.

Are your quads flexed in that pic? Also, don’t take the other comments to heart. Posting without following the guidelines isn’t the worst thing anybody has ever done (holocaust anyone).

Plus, it’s pathetic that they bitch about you and spare 1morerep because his arm shot is impressive (which it is btw, I’m not starting a fight with you 1morerep).

Also, I don’t think your quads are that bad considering your training age. I bet they look solid in person seeing as you’re 6’5. Keep training hard.

[quote]rudilerm wrote:
Are your quads flexed in that pic? Also, don’t take the other comments to heart. Posting without following the guidelines isn’t the worst thing anybody has ever done (holocaust anyone).

Plus, it’s pathetic that they bitch about you and spare 1morerep because his arm shot is impressive (which it is btw, I’m not starting a fight with you 1morerep).

Also, I don’t think your quads are that bad considering your training age. I bet they look solid in person seeing as you’re 6’5. Keep training hard.[/quote]

thank you, this is the advice/sensible comment i like to hear, ill be back in less than a year after footballs done, my back will heal and i will box squat 4 plates for reps, and front squat 2-3 and ill show u with measuring tape that by that point they are more than 30’’

I think you need to take a shot with a better angle, because frankly it just makes your legs look fucking weird. Hard to judge how big your quads are when we can only see half of them. The fact that you’re 6’5 also screws it up.

Pull your shorts up, put the camera back further and have something in the photo to give a sense of proportion, then I think everyone will be able to give you a fair assessment.

[quote]bignate wrote:
rudilerm wrote:

Also, I don’t think your quads are that bad considering your training age. I bet they look solid in person seeing as you’re 6’5. Keep training hard.

thank you, this is the advice/sensible comment i like to hear, ill be back in less than a year after footballs done, my back will heal and i will box squat 4 plates for reps, and front squat 2-3 and ill show u with measuring tape that by that point they are more than 30’'[/quote]

So you’re saying you’ll come back in a year and show a measurement proving that they are more than 30"?

If you’re telling the truth, you could put a tape measure up, and it would be 30" today.

no offence but i wouldnt expect even that to put them at 30" or more

i can probably frontsquat near 3plates (rough 1rm guesstimate) and my legs are nowhere near 30 inches, even at the thickest part they’re still not quite 26" yet… just saying, you might have to slap another plate on there before you break 30" moderately lean

[quote]brian.m wrote:

i can probably frontsquat near 3plates (rough 1rm guesstimate) and my legs are nowhere near 30 inches, even at the thickest part they’re still not quite 26" yet… just saying, you might have to slap another plate on there before you break 30" moderately lean[/quote]

that’s just weird, I BACKsquat 3 plates and are just a bit over 27" at the thickest point.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
brian.m wrote:

i can probably frontsquat near 3plates (rough 1rm guesstimate) and my legs are nowhere near 30 inches, even at the thickest part they’re still not quite 26" yet… just saying, you might have to slap another plate on there before you break 30" moderately lean

that’s just weird, I BACKsquat 3 plates and are just a bit over 27" at the thickest point.[/quote]

Aren’t you the little credit to Wisconsin.

no kiddin eh? maybe i just suck at this bulking thing haha

stats? height, weight, rough %?

sidenote, my buddy that backsquats about 3plates has like 22ish" quads, no joke, and hes like 5’10" or 11"

[quote]brian.m wrote:

sidenote, my buddy that backsquats about 3plates has like 22ish" quads, no joke, and hes like 5’10" or 11"[/quote]

He’s not hitting depth.

[quote]brian.m wrote:

sidenote, my buddy that backsquats about 3plates has like 22ish" quads, no joke, and hes like 5’10" or 11"[/quote]

I can believe this. Ive seen 22" squat 245x6 to parallel, so seeing 22" squat 315x1 or 2 is believable. I have 23.75" and 225x2 is my max (then again, this was pre-injury and my legs were maybe 23").

“Parallel” is a pretty damned deep squat. Most people who say they are squatting parallel are probably 6 inches high or so. A legit parallel squat is really only an inch or so above A2G or BD2F squats.

And the thigh measurement must be taken at the absolute thickest part of the thigh, whether this is up near the ass or down around the knee. My thighs are 26 inches at the sweep and 18 inches above the knee.

22 inches is tiny. Prior to any training, my legs measured 22 inches, and I was scrawny as hell at 5’8". At 5’11", this is even tinier.

in his defense, he was pretty shredded when he measured, and a track and field athelete(jumper) so he was strong for his size…

as for zephead’s squat, i’d imagine it is hitting depth since he’s training for powerlifting, it’d only make sense

(although for a sidenote, i squat more oly style so maybe thats different than really wide? i think i used to squat a bit more when i went wider)