Leg Shot

here are those legs you all wanted to see

wow i’ve never seen square quads before.

lol like it?

wtf lol ok just because 1 more rep posted an am shot doesnt mean you have to post your quads. Esp since there small no offense

[quote]crod266 wrote:
wtf lol ok just because 1 more rep posted an am shot doesnt mean you have to post your quads. Esp since there small no offense[/quote]

maybe i posted them because in my other physice post i forgot to post legs and ppl wanted to see them, since i just took the shot tday i just posted it on a new one so they could see it u idiot. do a little research before u talk cunt

They dont really look 35" like you claimed. Infact they look rather small and undeveloped. Keep working them they will get there.

Do you front squat?

why Didnt you post that pic on the previous thread?

hmm lets see, i reposted i was mistaken with 35 and that was a typo, i clearly said they were 30, also i did just say that the old thread was old and no one has been on it so i figured it would be seen faster here

You get the infamous… Wait for it…drum roll please…

lol!
im glad that u enjoy failing ppl via internet instead of giving constructive ways to imporve.
bravo bravo

[quote]bignate wrote:
hmm lets see, i reposted i was mistaken with 35 and that was a typo, i clearly said they were 30, also i did just say that the old thread was old and no one has been on it so i figured it would be seen faster here[/quote]

You realize if you would have posted your leg pic in your other thread, that particular thread would have just been bumped to the top of the thread list in the RMP forum.

[quote]xb-C wrote:
bignate wrote:
hmm lets see, i reposted i was mistaken with 35 and that was a typo, i clearly said they were 30, also i did just say that the old thread was old and no one has been on it so i figured it would be seen faster here

You realize if you would have posted your leg pic in your other thread, that particular thread would have just been bumped to the top of the thread list in the RMP forum.

[/quote]

owned

There is no way in fucking hell those are 30 inches. Mine are 26, and yours look much smaller. A legit 30 inches is huge.

[quote]Gael wrote:
There is no way in fucking hell those are 30 inches. Mine are 26, and yours look much smaller. A legit 30 inches is huge.[/quote]

I’m not saying I agree or disagree but bear in mind people may measure from different points on the thigh. Convention is halfway between the hip and patella isn’t it? Before I knew I just measured around the thickest part.

Quad/ham development may differ shapewise too.

He is also pretty tall so the pic/angle may not be doing justice.

im almost 6’ 5’’ i measured at what i thought to be close to the largest point if u dont believe me then i really dont care u can just not post here

Arnold, 6’2", didn’t even have 30 inch legs.

According to his autobiography, Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder, His measurements at the peak of his career were;

Arms: 22 inches
Chest: 57 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Thighs: 28.5 inches
Calves: 20 inches
Weight: 235 pounds

And your seemingly undeveloped legs are bigger than his.

Gotta love the internet.

i beleive the OP is like 6’6 250 or something

[quote]bignate wrote:
lol!
im glad that u enjoy failing ppl via internet instead of giving constructive ways to imporve.
bravo bravo[/quote]

What constructive criticism do you need? Gain more muscle is about all you can say about the picture, did you really need anyone to tell you that?

Sorry man, not trying to be a prick but it’s just weird to have a rate my physique for a leg shot. I know you wanted to post it here because you forgot on your other post but how bout’ you impress us all with a glorious physique and post again in a year or so. Just a thought.

Cheers mate,

Rob