Left Wing Propaganda?

Other articles from this site:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/page/page/1518131.htm

Former British MI5 Agent Says ‘Many Similarities’ Between London Bombings And 9/11

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/30339.htm

Jailed in 2002 for blowing the whistle on payoffs by British MI6 to an Islamic terrorist group to kill Mu’ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya, David Shayler this week talks openly from his home on the southern coast of England about how he feels both the London bombings and 9/11 were most likely staged government events. He claims the free people of the world are at war with an enemy within and either democracy will prevail or a fascist rule and martial law will take over.
July 29, 2005

By Greg Szymanski

Wow that’s an interesting site link you posted.

A second janitor from the WTC coming out to tell the truth…who would of thought. Now we really know what happened thank God

Starting to get over run with this kind of stuff…maybe you could coodinate with Jleski, shouldn’t be that hard.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Wow that’s an interesting site link you posted.

A second janitor from the WTC coming out to tell the truth…who would of thought. Now we really know what happened thank God

Starting to get over run with this kind of stuff…maybe you could coodinate with Jleski, shouldn’t be that hard.[/quote]

Who would have thought that Michael Schumacher is a fraud after all? Anyone can hop in F1 and drive over 200 mph and do some curves…Maybe you could coordinate with CS challenged group, shouldn’t be that hard either.

-Yustas

Wow…does that mean something?

Care to post an opinion about the article you linked. You know a thought or comment? Something original.

I think it’s silly. The website you posted seems to have a propensity for these types of stories. In fact it specializes in it. Unamed sources, secret documents. It’s all a little silly for adults to bother with isn’t it?

Someone with very similar views as yours posts lots of stories like this. I think you may be him under a different screen name. Since you are most likely the same poster (jkles) under using another screen name I was being sarcastic regarding you coordinating with yourslef. Do you get it now?

[quote]hedo wrote:

Someone with very similar views as yours posts lots of stories like this.
[/quote]

What are my views?
I actually happen to think that it may be a propaganda, but posted to hear what other people have to say, intelligently, not mumbo jumbo you posted.

I think you need to check your head maybe that is where your retarded conspiracy theories are coming from or did you get run over by a tank?

-Yustas

[quote]hedo wrote:
Wow…does that mean something?[/quote]

Yes it does.

Do you find your comments about janitors to be an opinion or thoughts or original?

-Yustas

The janitor was an original thought. Your website featured lots of stories about them.

I never got run over by a tank. Commanded a platoon of them though.

In order for wit to be effective it needs to make sense outside of your head.

My conspiracy theories huh?

OK have a nice day now. No need to waste anymore of my time with you. They may be listening you know.

Is a tank as effective as a great big heavy tinfoil hat?

[quote]vroom wrote:
Is a tank as effective as a great big heavy tinfoil hat?[/quote]

As long as the hatch’s are closed it will keep them out.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Is a tank as effective as a great big heavy tinfoil hat?[/quote]

Ask hedo he must know.

[quote]hedo wrote:

My conspiracy theories huh?

[/quote]

Yes yours. “Since you are most likely the same poster (jkles) under using another screen name”. So, let’s ask the mods to see if I’m the same person?

-Yustas