Left vs Right Brain Test

http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/left-vs-right-brain-test-for-creativity-or-logic/

I see her spinning clockwise. I really have no idea how someone could see it any different. Which way do you see her spinning?

Easy just got to decide which foot is closer to you.

Cover your left eye for a while, then look at it again. If that doesn’t work, try doing some math in your head.

I can see her spinning either way.

To change directions, I concentrate on her shadow on the floor and choose which way I want her to spin when the moving foot is out of the picture.

When the extended foot’s shadow comes back into view, choose to view it going behind her to see the counter-clockwise motion, and in front of her for the clockwise spin.

Brain ‘training’ may be overrated.

[quote]pookie wrote:
I can see her spinning either way.

To change directions, I concentrate on her shadow on the floor and choose which way I want her to spin when the moving foot is out of the picture.

When the extended foot’s shadow comes back into view, choose to view it going behind her to see the counter-clockwise motion, and in front of her for the clockwise spin.

[/quote]

Me too, though initially I saw it moving clockwise.

whatever i do i see only clockwise

The shadow is what does it for me, too. Clockwise at first, look at the shadow for a second, and then it’s counterclockwise. It’s interesting, though, that it appears counterclockwise every time I look at it after taking my eyes off it for a few seconds…

don’t stress man it took me a long fucking time to switch it and it didn’t last long. Its not worth it, some can do it easily some can’t.

That’s so freakin weird.

Got it to switch between them eventually.

Thanks for posting it.

repost

She goes both ways!