Left Pec Bigger Than Right

hi guys. left pec is more developed than my right. im figuring more single arm press work on my right side . Any other suggestions welcomed

Why is your 1 pec bigger than your other?

I am guessing this is a structural difference that you are mistaking for “one side bigger than the other”.

Everyone is not perfectly symmetrical at the sternum.

I agree with Prof X, may just be the way you are built. My left trap is bigger than the right one. Always has been and I guess always will be

[quote]robelnino wrote:
hi guys. left pec is more developed than my right. im figuring more single arm press work on my right side . Any other suggestions welcomed[/quote]
Your profile lists your height as 6’2" and your weight as 80. I’m guessing that’s kilograms, so about 175 pounds. And around 8% bodyfat. Is all that current and accurate?

I agree that there’s a very good chance it’s just your natural structure. It could also simply be something that would more or less sort itself out by adding more muscle.

As an aside, I don’t agree with the idea of just adding work for the “lagging” side because it’s too much of a guess as to how much/how hard/how often. If anything, use some more two dumbbell variations and make sure each side is working enough by catering the sets, reps, and weight to the “lagging” side.