T Nation

Left-Overs In Amp?

With something like HCG, the amps come in gigantic amounts. If I’m gonna be using the contents in that amp for 10 days, what do I do with the rest? Leave it out as is? Stick it in the fridge? Or am I fucked?

How did you mix it? Any mixed HCG needs to be in the fridge? Did you use BW or the water it came with? I mix 5000 ius w/ 4 MLS of BW water, then draw out 250 ius in a pin and do them EOD during my cycle.

[quote]Over40 wrote:
How did you mix it? Any mixed HCG needs to be in the fridge? Did you use BW or the water it came with? I mix 5000 ius w/ 4 MLS of BW water, then draw out 250 ius in a pin and do them EOD during my cycle.[/quote]

The solution it comes with. But the question was kind of more broad. What about sachets? Let’s say you draw out only a small portion from the sachet??

Fill a couple syringes. Put the cap back the needles. Keep them somewhere safe until you need to use them.

JC

[quote]James Cain wrote:
Fill a couple syringes. Put the cap back the needles. Keep them somewhere safe until you need to use them.

JC[/quote]

Usually change the needle after filling the syringe. So let’s say I got five servings (haha, servings) in a sachet. Fill five syringes, replace the needles, store. Correct? Or just fill five syringes, and replace the needles right before using?

Sorry I’m a bit exact about this, but just don’t want to fuck up. Better safe than sorry.

I’ve been wondering about this very same thing for some time now.I was considering using sachets as well and didn’t know what the hell to do with the unused portions!
Peace,Tim

[quote]Lejes wrote:
James Cain wrote:

JC

Usually change the needle after filling the syringe. So let’s say I got five servings (haha, servings) in a sachet. Fill five syringes, replace the needles, store. Correct? Or just fill five syringes, and replace the needles right before using?

Sorry I’m a bit exact about this, but just don’t want to fuck up. Better safe than sorry.
[/quote]

I change the needles right before I use the syringe so they’re packed sterile until use. It wouldn’t really matter if you stored them in a clean place, but after getting cellulitis I’m pretty anal about being sterile.

JC

[quote]James Cain wrote:
Lejes wrote:
James Cain wrote:

JC

I change the needles right before I use the syringe so they’re packed sterile until use. It wouldn’t really matter if you stored them in a clean place, but after getting cellulitis I’m pretty anal about being sterile.

JC[/quote]

Thanks James, that helps a lot!

I buy empty sterile vials and fill them. You can buy the 10ml,20ml,30ml, 50ml, and even 100ml empty sterile vials from getpinz.com…dirt cheap
Hope this helps…good luck