T Nation

Left Arm Bigger, Right Arm Stronger

I know there is a similar post to this already on the forum but I couldn’t find an answer to my problem. I am right handed and my right arm is stronger then my left, but my left arm is bigger. What to do?

This is a problem. You’ll need to sacrifice a goat under a full moon in Taurus while drinking the menstrual blood of 15 virgins. The blood must be infused with nightshade and 13 grams of dried and fermented camel dung. While doing this you must also chant “armus maximus rightus, strenghtus maximus leftus.”

Now, if you can do all of this and simultaneously ejaculate while suffocating yourself with a belt made of sheep’s hide that has been soaked in the sweat of Ronnie Coleman then you’re pretty much taken care of.

And this IS a problem. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I had this problem too, I couldn’t ejaculate though (which is a whole other problem) so I failed and now my left bicep is .012321 cm smaller than my right, while my right arm is .0045783% stronger than my left. Life is motherfuckin bitch!

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
This is a problem. You’ll need to sacrifice a goat under a full moon while drinking the menstrual blood of 15 virgins. The blood must be infused with nightshade and 13 grams of dried and fermented camel dung. While doing this you must also chant “armus maximus rightus, strenghtus maximus leftus.”

Now, if you can ejaculate while suffocating yourself with a belt made of sheep’s hide that has been soaked in the sweat of Ronnie Coleman then your should pretty much take care of your problem.

And this IS a problem. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I had this problem too, I couldn’t ejaculate though (which is a whole other problem) so I failed and now my left bicep is .012321 cm smaller than my right, while my right arm is .0045783% stronger than my left. Life is motherfuckin bitch!

[/quote]

Exactly.

That needs to be submitted in some sort of creative writing competition. Unless it’s true …

Honestly that is one of the greatest posts I have ever read.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
This is a problem. You’ll need to sacrifice a goat under a full moon in Taurus while drinking the menstrual blood of 15 virgins. The blood must be infused with nightshade and 13 grams of dried and fermented camel dung. While doing this you must also chant “armus maximus rightus, strenghtus maximus leftus.”

Now, if you can do all of this and simultaneously ejaculate while suffocating yourself with a belt made of sheep’s hide that has been soaked in the sweat of Ronnie Coleman then you’re pretty much taken care of.

[/quote]
Lmao you sure have a lot of spare time :stuck_out_tongue: I think i’ll try that

[quote]bmitch wrote:
[/quote]

No, seriously though, that took somewhere between 5 and 5.01987348937 minutes. Sir, I think you are spending too much time on shit that matters not. I hate to sound T-Nation cliche, but at the rate this world is going that would be a compliment… What you need to do is lift hard, eat real food, and sleep 8 hours a night. Stop worrying about stupid shit like your perceived bicep asymmetry, it doesn’t matter at all.

I’m waiting for advice because I made a similar post but you worded it better. I’m not sure if they interpreted it correctly in my thread because of the way I explained it.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
bmitch wrote:

No, seriously though, that took somewhere between 5 and 5.01987348937 minutes. Sir, I think you are spending too much time on shit that matters not. I hate to sound T-Nation cliche, but at the rate this world is going that would be a compliment… What you need to do is lift hard, eat real food, and sleep 8 hours a night. Stop worrying about stupid shit like your perceived bicep asymmetry, it doesn’t matter at all.[/quote]

I’m not worrying I’m just wondering if anyone has any suggestions because I’m sure other people have the same problem, and it’s not a small difference, its at least an inch

Your right arm isn’t getting enough stim to grow. Your left arm had to play catch up so it grew.

If beebuddy’s advice doesn’t work and I don’t see how it can’t, try making both arms equal in strength then move towards trying to balance them in size. Let your left arm dictate the rep maximums until both are even in strength.

Hell, you can get goofy and work low rep’s, longer rests on the left side and higher reps, shorter rest on the right. I’ve never tried it and I don’t know if it makes any sense but ya’ never know.

This may sound stupid, but you are using dumbbells, right?

[quote]beebuddy wrote:

[/quote]

One of the greatest posts to ever see a T-Nation forum! My advice is start doing dumbell curls with your left arm aswell. It does wonders!

[quote]Kailash wrote:
This may sound stupid, but you are using dumbbells, right?[/quote]

yes