Lee Priest Ripping Branch

Saw this on a diffrent forum so thought i would post it here. Not a massive Branch fan so found it pretty funny!!

LMFAO!!

Lee’s the man!

Aaa fucka fucka mothafucka aa gotta go to olimpia, lets go hunt sum pigs. LMFAO

lmaooo

I can only see a big white box…

[quote]florelius wrote:
I can only see a big white box…[/quote]

10/10, I always love Lee Priest. Funny dude.

Does he still write for MD? Better than some of those guest writers, by far.

Pretty funny. Lee was one of the better guys to come out of the 90’s. Could have still been onstage banging heads if he’d stooped screwing around with the various “comebacks” and online BS he kept getting caught up in.

Lotta size for someone who’s not competitive anymore.

S

Thanks for the link ID.

Funny, but would have been alot funnier if he was able to sound like branch IMO.

“That’s very tiring training like that, it’s no wonder they get injured so much”

Made me LOL.

I’ve always loved Lee’s outspoken charm. He says what everyone thinks - even if it means suspension.
His exercise form is always admirable as well. He’s so unpretentious and represents what what REAL hardcore bodybuilding is all about.

I didn’t know he had his face tattooed. What a clown. A tribal too…

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
“That’s very tiring training like that, it’s no wonder they get injured so much”

Made me LOL. [/quote]

That arm is looking pretty damn amazing H4M.

If your going to have a beer/dinner with a pro bodybuilder it has to be Lee Priest. He will tell you the truth and make you laugh.

He did do some training with Dr Ron Laura (the Matrix Principle) in his early days and I wonder how that influenced his training style. I used that system last year to fix my tendinitis and it worked like a dream (no training break + small arm growth + injury fixed=fantastic)

Interesting how Lee Priest no longer monitors the weight or the reps. That would never work for me (natural, not genetically gifted and probably miss something that he does not)

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
I didn’t know he had his face tattooed. What a clown. A tribal too…[/quote]

Yup, has a real attitude problem. Watch him spotting the kid, with friends like this…

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
I didn’t know he had his face tattooed. What a clown. A tribal too…[/quote]

Yup, has a real attitude problem. Watch him spotting the kid, with friends like this…

What exactly did you expect him to do ? Hold the other guy wrists and lift the weights for him ? That’s not really spotting is it ?

The world needs more people like him. There are way too many boring and uptight idiots on this planet, including here on TN.

I’d like to see Lee at his peak on stage next to Branch at his peak.

Historically a good tall man will always beat a good short man. But what if the tall man is awkward Branch Warren?

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’d like to see Lee at his peak on stage next to Branch at his peak.

Historically a good tall man will always beat a good short man. But what if the tall man is awkward Branch Warren?

lol[/quote]

For all the old talk about Lee having a long torso, and the fact that I’m not a Branch hater by any means (kinda neutral on the guy I guess), I would imagine Priest has better overall proportions as far as symetry and balance go.

S