Lee Priest Officially Back

Exciting stuff. Can’t wait to see how he does…and I hope he doesn’t get bad placing because of political crap.

Soooo, it looks like Priest will win his Aussie competitions (if he comes in like that)

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Got a back shot? Back and Triceps are Dave’s strong points these days, and Priest is up to snuff in the tricep department… Guess it’s going to be a back vs back thing if they face off against each other at the O.

Edit: Only the first pic was up when I posted.

[/quote]

Good point, but what about legs man. Quads, hams and glutes… Henry i believe cant compete there… Plus Priest has had a few years to bring up that back

[quote]paul496 wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Got a back shot? Back and Triceps are Dave’s strong points these days, and Priest is up to snuff in the tricep department… Guess it’s going to be a back vs back thing if they face off against each other at the O.

Good point, but what about legs man. Quads, hams and glutes… Henry i believe cant compete there… Plus Priest has had a few years to bring up that back[/quote]

Lol, if Priest would discover that special exercise Dante had Justin Harris do for his back… Just imagine his Lat Spread afterwards (look at the trying DC training thread in the bb forum in case you missed that one)

Let’s see how much Dave can improve before the next O.
He made drastic improvements in his back and arms on DC… Maybe Dante will have him concentrate on legs this time?

Though Lee imo has the better genetics… Going to be tough for anyone to beat that guy.
Isn’t Dave pretty much sitting at his size limit for 202? That’s another thing to consider, he may well be able to improve enough but that could kick him out of the 202 class… Dunno.

Either way the 202 is going to be great.

What was Priest’s heaviest competition weight?

[quote]cheeta wrote:
WHOOOPAAA This just made my day!! My favorite ever and always watch his old posing routines when to pump me up before a workout if I need it (even though I am a powerlifter lol)[/quote]

And they say that short guys don’t get any girls…

paul496 wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

Good point, but what about legs man. Quads, hams and glutes… Henry i believe cant compete there… Plus Priest has had a few years to bring up that back

Lol, if Priest would discover that special exercise Dante had Justin Harris do for his back… Just imagine his Lat Spread afterwards (look at the trying DC training thread in the bb forum in case you missed that one)

Let’s see how much Dave can improve before the next O.
He made drastic improvements in his back and arms on DC… Maybe Dante will have him concentrate on legs this time?

Though Lee imo has the better genetics… Going to be tough for anyone to beat that guy.
Isn’t Dave pretty much sitting at his size limit for 202? That’s another thing to consider, he may well be able to improve enough but that could kick him out of the 202 class… Dunno.

Either way the 202 is going to be great.

What was Priest’s heaviest competition weight?
[/quote]

I know i was thinking that about the 202 guys, eg. Henry, wat they gonna do in the off season if there are just on the limit for the 202. All they can do is bring in more detail ???

Not exactly sure on Priest heaviest comp weight. 215-220.

202 guys aren’t in the open class for 09 O. are they?

Could somebody post that off season pic I keep hearing about please?

This one? I’ve always loved that pic.

edit: damn, it made me hungry again :smiley: time to go eat and grow.

Maybe a bit photo shopped dunno???/

Ha ha, we posted at the exact same time :slight_smile:

That’s really him?

Pretty sure dude

He did that on purpose for an ad from what I remember…

Looks like a lot of the heavier powerlifters/benchers in that pic imo.

Must have been one well-paying ad to get him to do that.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Must have been one well-paying ad to get him to do that.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure a lot of it came from bloating up on purpose and expanding the stomach when taking the picture… That’s easy to get rid of.
of course a lot of it is fat too, but priest is “known for” doing dirty bulks and then cut back down (at least that’s what I’ve heard).

paul496 wrote:
My favourite bodybuilder!!!

202 in the bag…

Damn, if priest competes at the next O in the 202 then Dave Henry may get into serious trouble :confused:

Priest has the bicep genetics that Henry doesn’t…
[/quote]

there no longer doing the 202 in the olympia

[quote]lovescake1981 wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
paul496 wrote:

202 in the bag…

Damn, if priest competes at the next O in the 202 then Dave Henry may get into serious trouble :confused:

there no longer doing the 202 in the olympia[/quote]

Wait, why? They just started it last year and now they’re getting rid of it?

[quote]elusive wrote:
lovescake1981 wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
paul496 wrote:

202 in the bag…

Wait, why? They just started it last year and now they’re getting rid of it?[/quote]

Please tell me where you heard that? Find that hard to believe

[quote]elusive wrote:
lovescake1981 wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
paul496 wrote:

202 in the bag…

Wait, why? They just started it last year and now they’re getting rid of it?[/quote]

Serious? Crap. That class was great for guys who always get overlooked due to their height… Like Priest and Henry.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
elusive wrote:
lovescake1981 wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
paul496 wrote:

202 in the bag…

Wait, why? They just started it last year and now they’re getting rid of it?

Please tell me where you heard that? Find that hard to believe[/quote]

x2…