T Nation

Lee Priest Ages 14-21 Years Old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjB7uVi1oHw
Amazing.

That’s genetics for ya.

heh… I loved his Mom’s words of encouragement.

Poor guy. He should’ve stopped gaining mass at 19. That was as aesthetic as he ever became.

good post

It suprises me a woman as bony as his mom could have produced a son as massive as he is. Either his father is thick as a brick or someone in his geneaology is a gorilla.

why oh why would you get a tattoo on your face?

oh well. i agree… he looked amazing when he was younger… and a little less amazing now.

[quote]kkeane wrote:

[/quote]

If everyone is going to stare at you everywhere you go anyway, does it matter?

What is dumb is for people who don’t stand out in the first place to do it.

Everyone on the planet knows Mike Tyson. It isn’t like anyone is staring MORE now that he has a tattoo on his face.

Likewise, I am sure Priest can’t go to the store (he’s stated this before himself) without people acting like he’s a circus act so getting a tat on his face makes no difference.

small but good…kkk

Ya prick, this thread ain’t about you.

[quote]pprick wrote:
small but good…kkk[/quote]

SHORT.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
kkeane wrote:

Everyone on the planet knows Mike Tyson. It isn’t like anyone is staring MORE now that he has a tattoo on his face.

Likewise, I am sure Priest can’t go to the store (he’s stated this before himself) without people acting like he’s a circus act so getting a tat on his face makes no difference.[/quote]

hmmmmm. this is a pretty decent point. still, when he is old and not big anymore (altho i am sure he could go nubret’s way and still be massive…) but if he ISN’T, he will look pretty funny at 90 with that thing on his face.

[quote]kkeane wrote:
Professor X wrote:
kkeane wrote:

Likewise, I am sure Priest can’t go to the store (he’s stated this before himself) without people acting like he’s a circus act so getting a tat on his face makes no difference.

hmmmmm. this is a pretty decent point. still, when he is old and not big anymore (altho i am sure he could go nubret’s way and still be massive…) but if he ISN’T, he will look pretty funny at 90 with that thing on his face.
[/quote]

It’s not all that likely he’ll live to 90.

[quote]kkeane wrote:
Professor X wrote:
kkeane wrote:

[/quote]

People who live their lives for when they are “90” are idiots. If, by chance, you live that long, most of your friends and family will be dead aside from any kids you may have. I hear that same argument from some people for any tattoos or piercings and my response would be the same. There is a lot of life to live up until “90”. Avoiding doing things in youth for the off chance that someone might think it is strange 50-70 years from now is retarded.

If Lee had a goal of being a regular member of society who needed to get a professional job of some kind, then I could see telling him to avoid such a thing. Even that is simply because OTHERS will see it as a negative hindering his ability to get that job.

I just personally think people in general are way too uptight about how other people choose to look.

i’m curious to know lee’s take on it; why he chose to get it.

[quote]toocul4u wrote:
i’m curious to know lee’s take on it; why he chose to get it.[/quote]

Because he wanted to?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
kkeane wrote:
Professor X wrote:
kkeane wrote:

I just personally think people in general are way too uptight about how other people choose to look.[/quote]

Prof X…I don’t respond to many of your posts…because quite frankly…IMO they are always dead on…just like this one.

Keep up the great postings Solomon…errr…Prof X

[quote]Magnate wrote:
toocul4u wrote:
i’m curious to know lee’s take on it; why he chose to get it.

Because he wanted to?[/quote]

maybe his mom wanted him to. you don’t know

just a couple of things.

1. You can’t tell me that priest is not Roided off his tits in that first video! And at 17… for shame!

2. pprick - Some Lat development woulod go nice with those guns dude. They finish before your shoulder blades do!!!

Dave

that’s genetics with a tad of steroids…he was bred to be a bodybuilder by his mom