Lee Priest 2010

front double bi

most muscular

curl

mid curl

Damn man, hes fuckign solid.

Do you know if hes competing still? making a comeback?

front

yeh hes comin back in 2010 he be 38 this year i think. hes at 230lbs in all the pics

front double bi didnt show

What a monster. I think a lot of people forgot just how good he was,… and judging from these pics, may still be.

S

Think I’m more impressed by his shoulder than his arms in those… which given that his arms are crazy is pretty sick. Look how round and solid they look, damn.

[quote]red04 wrote:
Think I’m more impressed by his shoulder than his arms in those… which given that his arms are crazy is pretty sick. Look how round and solid they look, damn.[/quote]

Agreed, the mid-curl picture has a freaking SHADOW under his shoulder.

I remember seeing an interview with him sometime last year where he was hinting at possibly doing the 202 O this year.

Is that Mike Tyson!?

[quote]silverhydra wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:
Think I’m more impressed by his shoulder than his arms in those… which given that his arms are crazy is pretty sick. Look how round and solid they look, damn.[/quote]

Agreed, the mid-curl picture has a freaking SHADOW under his shoulder.[/quote]

Naa thats a tattoo actually lol. An old, faded one.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Is that Mike Tyson!?[/quote]
Yeah, he got an albinoplasty.

[quote]BJack wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Is that Mike Tyson!?[/quote]
Yeah, he got an albinoplasty.[/quote]

I’ve always wanted a negroplasty… believe that’s what its called

Lee’s looking as thick as a brick shithouse! He’s always been my favorite current pro, always has a great sense of humor. One of the deleted scenes in Bigger Stronger Faster had some classic Lee humor in it when Chris Bell interviewed him at the Arnold.

Lee: “…I always wanted to look like the He Man cartoons as a kid.”

Chris: “Well you look like He Man now!”

Lee: “Eh, sometimes…most of the time I look more like Daffy Duck.”

One of my favorite all-time bodybuilding pics is of Lee Priest Wrist Rolling a 35 lbs plate (Unsupported; Old School Straight-Armed). Just can’t seem to find that pic anywhere… Anyone know the one I am talking about?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]silverhydra wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:

Agreed, the mid-curl picture has a freaking SHADOW under his shoulder.[/quote]

Naa thats a tattoo actually lol. An old, faded one.[/quote]

Now contemplates getting a tattoo in the same position for the illusion factor

barbell curl