Leaving Christians Alone

Should I not bother the religious people on here any more? If praying and worshipping is some sort of odd social custom that gives you guys comfort, well, go ahead. I should just regard it like watching some bizarre native rites and leave it at that.

I never have much understood my fellow human beings. Roughly 4400 wars in recorded history, political systems based on purely irrational principles, total disregard for the applications of logic and mathematics to life…a very odd species indeed.

But, other than worshipping imaginary beings, the most fascinating aspect of humans is that a percentage of the males have this odd desire to put their penises into each others’ waste facilities and then marry one another. I find this behavior fascinating. Those people are of course demented and should be locked away from others – the others are already insane enough.

So…I’ll probably leave the religious people alone, due to their obvious dementia. That, and the people with the mad desire to do odd things with their genitalia (the ones above), fascinating…thoroughly fascinating.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Should I not bother the religious people on here any more? If praying and worshipping is some sort of odd social custom that gives you guys comfort, well, go ahead. I should just regard it like watching some bizarre native rites and leave it at that.

I never have much understood my fellow human beings. Roughly 4400 wars in recorded history, political systems based on purely irrational principles, total disregard for the applications of logic and mathematics to life…a very odd species indeed.

But, other than worshipping imaginary beings, the most fascinating aspect of humans is that a percentage of the males have this odd desire to put their penises into each others’ waste facilities and then marry one another. I find this behavior fascinating. Those people are of course demented and should be locked away from others – the others are already insane enough.

So…I’ll probably leave the religious people alone, due to their obvious dementia. That, and the people with the mad desire to do odd things with their genitalia (the ones above), fascinating…thoroughly fascinating.
[/quote]

HH, did I ever tell you that you are my second favorite poster?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Excellent analogy comparing religious people to homosexuals. I’ve always been looking for a link between the 2 but you did what I could not.

While I agree with your fascination , I do not think they should be locked away . Unless they are buggaring the young

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
While I agree with your fascination , I do not think they should be locked away . Unless they are buggaring the young [/quote]

When did you get back, fruit loop?

So males sticking their penises into females waste facilities should also be locked up, or do you not find it fascinating at all?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]
There is a lot more to us than logic and math.

These are the descriptions of a mindless, programmable computer. Not the ultimate ideal for mankind. Reminds me of a form of mental Chinese foot binding - the way some people seem to try and kill off there souls in an attempt to conform to an ideal which is actually not.

A concept that I think you will appreciate - this “ideal” is also the basis for our educational system. They teach logic, math, reading, and memory. These are the basis for regurgitating “facts” on the standardized tests. Not much deeper thought and critical thinking anymore. Because these aren’t centers for knowledge and higher learning, but factories - for churning out masses of mindless, programmable computers. Which will be repeatedly updated and reprogrammed by the media/govt.

So yea, you should probably leave the Christians alone. Unless you actually decide to get serious with them, and quit with the empty LOLOLOL!!!ing all the time. They seem to have an operating system which works pretty well. It’s not the same as yours, but pretty obviously not a threat either. Maybe at certain points in history, but not here, and not now

[quote]espenl wrote:
So males sticking their penises into females waste facilities should also be locked up, or do you not find it fascinating at all?[/quote]

I suppose if you miss your target…:slight_smile:

Anyway, practicality has to be an issue. While roughly 70% of human beings are demented, locking them up would be too disruptive. Give them drugs, alcohol, video games, and violent sports to keep them docile.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Personally, I don’t care what you post HH. You stopped being relevant around here long, long ago. In fact, if you add your hateful religious posts to your bunker mentality regarding the economy and throw in the fact that you think that we’ve been visited by aliens and they have (or will have) influence in our government a good case could be made that you’re out of your freaking mind. Soo…post away! Far better that you vent here on T Nation than actually go out in the real world and harm someone.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:<<< Should I not bother the religious people on here any more? >>>[/quote] You certainly haven’t been bothering me. I keep inviting you to church remember? I asked you why YOU were bothering WITH us, not why you were bothering us. Here, at least have some idea of the mindset of a rather disturbingly high percentage of the citizens who wandered about the colonies at our founding. http://www.reformed.org/documents/index.html?mainframe=http://www.reformed.org/documents/westminster_conf_of_faith.html At least if you continue with your attacks, as I hope you do, you can have some idea of what you’re attacking like you certainly now do not.

Here’s a tip for effective discourse. Don’t read three sentences and then come back here yelling about something when the rest will go a long way toward answering you. Read the whole thing or at the very least a whole section. This is NOT the word of God and is not authoritative in the same way. It is however a VERY meticulously constructed statement of the gospel most widely embraced by those who lived in the 17th and 18th centuries on this continent. Seriously. It will be a contribution to your personal education as a man if nothing else.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Your bigotry is staggering…

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
While I agree with your fascination , I do not think they should be locked away . Unless they are buggaring the young [/quote]

When did you get back, fruit loop?[/quote]

last night though I am lagging

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Personally, I don’t care what you post HH. You stopped being relevant around here long, long ago. In fact, if you add your hateful religious posts to your bunker mentality regarding the economy and throw in the fact that you think that we’ve been visited by aliens and they have (or will have) influence in our government a good case could be made that you’re out of your freaking mind. Soo…post away! Far better that you vent here on T Nation than actually go out in the real world and harm someone.[/quote]

Why would one seek relevance from those I described above? Does your identity depend upon random strangers on a bodybuilding website? That’s actually kind of sad, Zeb.

I don’t hate anybody here. They would have to mean something to me, for me to hate them. I laugh at them much as I laugh at you.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:<<< Should I not bother the religious people on here any more? >>>[/quote] You certainly haven’t been bothering me. I keep inviting you to church remember? I asked you why YOU were bothering WITH us, not why you were bothering us. Here, at least have some idea of the mindset of a rather disturbingly high percentage of the citizens who wandered about the colonies at our founding. 301 redirect At least if you continue with your attacks, as I hope you do, you can have some idea of what you’re attacking like you certainly now do not.

Here’s a tip for effective discourse. Don’t read three sentences and then come back here yelling about something when the rest will go a long way toward answering you. Read the whole thing or at the very least a whole section. This is NOT the word of God and is not authoritative in the same way. It is however a VERY meticulously constructed statement of the gospel most widely embraced by those who lived in the 17th and 18th centuries on this continent. Seriously. It will be a contribution to your personal education as a man if nothing else.
[/quote]

There may have been an excuse for people to believe that some demon was going to steal their soup or that some man in white robes could damn them to Hell…in the 16th century. But there is no excuse today.

Any system that begins with faith is doomed, because faith means accepting the validity of something without any empirical reason to do so. My integrity, which I hold as my highest virtue, would never allow me to compromise like that. Nope.

I am and always will be a man of Reason, never of Faith.

[quote]KingKai25 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Your bigotry is staggering… [/quote]

Interesting! Bigotry? How is stating facts ‘bigotry’?

This may be your first intelligent post to me: how does one equate stating facts with bigotry?

I am genuinely intrigued!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:<<< I am and always will be a man of Reason, never of Faith.
[/quote]LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Epistemology thread. I dare ya.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]KingKai25 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Your bigotry is staggering… [/quote]

Interesting! Bigotry? How is stating facts ‘bigotry’?

This may be your first intelligent post to me: how does one equate stating facts with bigotry?

I am genuinely intrigued!
[/quote]

I believe that copulation between members of the same sex is a violation of God’s law and thus endangers one’s soul. There is thus a very practical reason why I think one should not engage in it - the threat of punishment. You obviously look at such reasoning as ridiculous, but I can at least say that my reasons for rejecting the viability of homosexual practice are rooted in a single authoritative source, not in my own heterosexual discomfiture with homosexual practice. “Reason” itself cannot provide legitimate reasons for attacking homosexual practice, and certainly not for characterizing homosexuals as “demented;” the rest of the world has already recognized this.

That’s why you’re a bigot. You have no legitimate reason to critique them except your own arbitrary, culturally-bound standards.

You’re not “advanced,” Headhunter; you’re a relic of a pseudo-intellectual, idealistic age. You are as much a part of the arbitrary and evanescent spirit of the Enlightenment as Kant.

Very VERY good KK. THAT IS the point.

Also, Elder Forlife is NOT demented and he has 10 times the courage that HH does. He is an engaging and challenging conversationalist though lost in his perversion as deeply as one can get. Headhunter? Elder Forlife is a gay man who left his wife and children for his “partner”. I had no problem telling him about God’s view of that. I also love him and told him that too. I told him I wanted him as my brother and I meant it.

He is as gay as gay can be. AND an adulterer AND a man who has perverted the covenant of God before his own children and their mother who he has abandoned. I am here to tell you that from what you are showing right now? He would kick you up one side of the street and down the other in his black leather n lace until you were a bloody intellectual pulp. Make no mistake. He hates my God just as much as you do, but he can give much better reasons why.

EDIT: Oh yeah. @ his majesty. You’re not allowed to use words I don’t know. I had to look up “evanescent”. We can’t be havin that kinda stuff. From now on please submit all posts to me for approval and possible editing.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:<<< I am and always will be a man of Reason, never of Faith.
[/quote]LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Epistemology thread. I dare ya.
[/quote]

You adapted and stole my Bert! Punishment awaits you in the next realm! Jesus shall smite thee with a stick!

:wink: