Least You've Ever Eaten in a Day

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled I had potato soup for dinner. Oh and a smoked bacon/chicken breast sandwich from applebees.

The least I have ever eaten was pretty much any given saturday in college. Stay up till 6am, sleep till 8pm, eat dinner and go to a party. This was also when I had just started lifting, but I managed to make good gains so I don’t care if it was less than optimal.

I got food poisoining once in PAKISTAN where the weather is like 30-40 celcius (during this summer) and for like a week i hardly ate. Drank this water with medicine in it. I think i probably ate like 1-3 SMALL bowls of poridge for that whole week. Although, after eating, i DID barf it out because my stomach couldnt handle it, and i did diareah (sp?) like 10-15x a day… I lost like 10-15lb, and my face looked like i was anorexic…

When I got knocked unconsciouses for 26 hours one time I didn’t eat.

I also stopped doing back flips on a snowboard onto ice after that… least, without a helmet.

hell week at the frat as a pledge… didn’t go #2 for 3 straight days…

Right now I’m sick, so all I’ve been taking in is protein shakes with my medicine, and cough drops. Probably the least amount of food I’ve eaten in a long time.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
I got food poisoining once in PAKISTAN where the weather is like 30-40 celcius (during this summer) and for like a week i hardly ate. Drank this water with medicine in it. I think i probably ate like 1-3 SMALL bowls of poridge for that whole week. Although, after eating, i DID barf it out because my stomach couldnt handle it, and i did diareah (sp?) like 10-15x a day… I lost like 10-15lb, and my face looked like i was anorexic…[/quote]

Pleasant!

Gatorade.

And all of it came back up.

I lost 8 pounds in four days.

I lost ten pounds in a week when all i had every day was 2 small personal size pizza’s(size of a tea plate)

EXTREME GAMING :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Spry wrote:
GetSwole wrote:
Does moving in Australia usually involve arse soiling? I’m just wondering…I mean I’ve never been to that hemisphere.

;}

I tend to take a shit each day.

Don’t you?

And that aforementioned day I did not have the time to wipe…[/quote]

I remember I once didn’t take a shit for a week. I was on vacation lol. The constipation when I got back home… horrible.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
I lost ten pounds in a week when all i had every day was 2 small personal size pizza’s(size of a tea plate)

EXTREME GAMING :P[/quote]

OK I have a confession to make. I went over my friends house and everyone played the game all day and all I ate was 3 hot dogs and a bowl of cereal. That was another day.

I had mono, strep, tonsillitis and the stomach flu when I was younger, lost 30 lbs in a couple of weeks. Pretty sure I did not eat anything between the projectile vomiting of mucus and sleep. Do IVs count?