Least You've Ever Eaten in a Day

The least I’ve ever eaten in a day was 2 small packs of apple sauce and a cup of gatorade. That’s ALL. I only ate that because I had just gotten all four of my wisdon teeth pulled on the same day and those who have gotten their wisdom teeth pulled know that they bleed all day. It leaves this taste in your mouth that makes you not want to eat.

Not to mention the pains of eating discourage it also but it was mainly the nasty taste that took my appetite. Your mouth constantly bleed the whole day literally. I would advise that guys get 2 teeth pulled on the same side at a time that way you could avoid this problem. So what’s the least you’ve ever eaten in a day and why?

I ate nothing at all the day I got my wisdom teeth out. For the week after, the most I got was 600 cals a day from whey shakes. Lost 12 pounds that week haha. Amazingly, my first day back to the gym I set a deadlift PR.

Hah, when I got my wisdom teeth pulled I ate milkshakes and sunchips. It hurts really bad to chew with your front teeth. I needed my comfort food though ;}

Nothing…while in a jungle trying to conserve an MRE and also not trying to take a shit.

After my jaw surgery. Clear liquids for 3 days! Liquid meals for a while after that.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Hah, when I got my wisdom teeth pulled I ate milkshakes and sunchips. It hurts really bad to chew with your front teeth. I needed my comfort food though ;}[/quote]

I was eating regularly a few hours after having all four pulled.

To answer the OP, nothing. Got a bad case of the flu a few years back and didn’t eat for 2 days. Just the smell of food would make me vomit.

ive fasted for 3 days before… thinking it would make me thinner, faster. just drank an incredible amount of water. got really tired and a bit sick… not good.

Lucky you, I had all four pulled two but damn did it hurt to chew with my molars for 2 or 3 days.

The least I’ve ever eaten is when I had mono…literally consumed nothing for like 4 days, lost 10-12 pounds in 5 days. Gained most of it back once I started eating again though.

I had nothing but water and gatorade for several days while sick last week. Lost 10 pounds in 3 days or so, but have since begun gaining it all back.

An Apple.

Was moving house and didn’t have time to wipe my arse let alone eat.

That was a bad day.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Nothing…while in a jungle trying to conserve an MRE and also not trying to take a shit.[/quote]

Win.

Does moving in Australia usually involve arse soiling? I’m just wondering…I mean I’ve never been to that hemisphere.

;}

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Does moving in Australia usually involve arse soiling? I’m just wondering…I mean I’ve never been to that hemisphere.

;}[/quote]

I tend to take a shit each day.

Don’t you?

And that aforementioned day I did not have the time to wipe…

DAMN! And I thought just my 2 cups of apple sauce would take the cake "I got nothing on you guys!

Last year I got a stomach virus and didn’t eat anything for 3 days. Only drank Gatorade and Sprite(sipped very slowly). I threw up about once per hour, for the first 24 hrs. I lost 10 lbs in one weekend(best I’ve ever done! haha)!

I didn’t eat at all for a few days when I was sick about a year and a half ago. drank a little bit of water and gatorade but no real solid (or liquified) food. talk about rough.

but I think jungle survival takes the cake (even if you can’t necessarily eat it)

[quote]sed26 wrote:
The least I’ve ever eaten in a day was 2 small packs of apple sauce and a cup of gatorade. That’s ALL. I only ate that because I had just gotten all four of my wisdon teeth pulled on the same day and those who have gotten their wisdom teeth pulled know that they bleed all day. It leaves this taste in your mouth that makes you not want to eat.

Not to mention the pains of eating discourage it also but it was mainly the nasty taste that took my appetite. Your mouth constantly bleed the whole day literally. I would advise that guys get 2 teeth pulled on the same side at a time that way you could avoid this problem. So what’s the least you’ve ever eaten in a day and why? [/quote]

Fasted for 7 days last August. Drank water and Herbal tea. Arms went from 16 inch to 14 inch. My trainer was PISSED when he found out… said the only benefit was that I had effectivly rid myself of all built up toxins

[quote]mc_neumann wrote:

Fasted for 7 days last August. Drank water and Herbal tea. Arms went from 16 inch to 14 inch. My trainer was PISSED when he found out… said the only benefit was that I had effective ride myself of all built up toxins[/quote]

You must have been on the verge of death with no nutrients for one week. I bet you could sell that diet plan to Hollywood though.

The least I’ve ever eaten voluntarily is 48 hours without everything but water. As far as involuntary, I had UPPP (uvulopharyngopalatoplasty) surgery for sleep apnea (imagine stitches in your throat), combined with a turbinate reduction and septoplasty of my nose, so I had to breath through my mouth. It hurt to breath, and it was all I could do to force down 1/2 cup of grape juice with liquid codeine and oxycodone each day for just over 2 weeks. Needless to say I was weak and skinny afterwards, something like 20 pounds over a three week period.

The jungle scenario takes my vote. Something about being hungry exhausted while conserving your one meal not knowing what may happen just seems really macho.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
The least I’ve ever eaten voluntarily is 48 hours without everything but water. As far as involuntary, I had UPPP (uvulopharyngopalatoplasty) surgery for sleep apnea (imagine stitches in your throat), combined with a turbinate reduction and septoplasty of my nose, so I had to breath through my mouth. It hurt to breath, and it was all I could do to force down 1/2 cup of grape juice with liquid codeine and oxycodone each day for just over 2 weeks. Needless to say I was weak and skinny afterwards, something like 20 pounds over a three week period.

The jungle scenario takes my vote. Something about being hungry exhausted while conserving your one meal not knowing what may happen just seems really macho.[/quote]

I can second this; I had a UPP and also had my tonsils out at the same time (those stitches burst after a week and had to be re-done). I had soluble pain relief, but it hurt just drinking water, after a week or so I managed to live of ice cream and scrambled eggs!