Learning How to Set Up Cycles

Any one have a website,link, or just general info on how I can actually learn how to setup a cycle properly so i Don’t end up like the rest of the retards on here fucking themselves up and losing all progress?

[quote]Candusick wrote:
Any one have a website,link, or just general info on how I can actually learn how to setup a cycle properly so i Don’t end up like the rest of the retards on here fucking themselves up and losing all progress? [/quote]

Lol. Its not THAT easy. There isnt some magical website with all the correct info. Youll have to do some reading around and research and make well informed decisions

Stickies at the top of the forum is a good place to start

[quote]Candusick wrote:
Any one have a website,link, or just general info on how I can actually learn how to setup a cycle properly so i Don’t end up like the rest of the retards on here fucking themselves up and losing all progress? [/quote]

i think a lot of people try to overthink it, and miss obvious points when cycling.

yeah, science has made some interesting compounds, but testosterone is pretty simple, but damn effective. there’s a reason why it should be a beginner’s bread and butter, and the base of most of every other cycle down the road…