Leaning Up For Spring Break

So I’m heading down to Costa Rica for Spring Break. Anyone have any success leaning up in like 4 weeks? I hate cutting and doing cardio but I lose weight real easily if I dont get 6 or 7 meals in daily. Any suggestions?

I am 5’11 at 187 and BF is in low teens.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=354017EF0C0D0E7CF98ACEB5E9C565CD.hydra?id=546491
http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-025-diet
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=903483

ehh don’t worry about it. The girls will be too drunk to care if you’re at 8% or 12% BF, lol.

Howdy,

Im in the same boat as you, Spring Break in a month, finally 21 for this one, wanna be cut for the babies…etc etc…

I started this rediculous “6-Week Plan” as I entitled it being at around 1500 KCal exercizing 6 days a week and taking Universal M.Stack, Redline, ZMA, 5-HTP, along with the usual protein powders, creatine, etc etc…

Then I realized that dieting right up intil I go off to binge on booze and one night stands is like the worst thing.

Just drop your Kcal by 250 this week, then by 500 till a few days to a week before you leave and then eat at maintenance for a bit. Having a supressed metabolism when you start partying hard might very well put on some serious weight in a short amount of time.

The V-diet would drop your weight, but you are obviously a college student, so thats some serious dough, plus without a proper transition period, you could pack some fat right back on. Good Luck!

Josh

[quote]EnTransit wrote:

wanna be cut for the babies…etc etc…

[/quote]

wtf…

little babies dont care if your cut, but being cut or not cut your still sick if u plan on getting with children on spring break.

[quote]trippyxriff wrote:
EnTransit wrote:

wanna be cut for the babies…etc etc…

wtf…

little babies dont care if your cut, but being cut or not cut your still sick if u plan on getting with children on spring break. [/quote]

I second that…friggin weirdo.

Haha!

I knew someone would comment about that. I call them babies…Its kind of my own thing (I think)…Just a generic term for hot women…not infants…Dont you guys ever watch Conan? “Be cool my babies!!” ???

No, Im not a pedofile. I dont run around looking for toddlers.

Babies=hot ladies over the age of 18

Josh

Butthead also called the babies. You may be onto something…Hey…Baby…

[quote]EnTransit wrote:

Josh[/quote]

No, you use a van.

Under 18 are ok to look at as long as they’re not too under 18. Call me a perv if you must, but if you ain’t lookin’, it ain’t workin’.

[quote]EnTransit wrote:
Haha!

I knew someone would comment about that. I call them babies…Its kind of my own thing (I think)…Just a generic term for hot women…not infants…Dont you guys ever watch Conan? “Be cool my babies!!” ???

Babies=hot ladies over the age of 18

Josh[/quote]

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
EnTransit wrote:

Josh

No, you use a van.[/quote]

With the best tasting candy.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
EnTransit wrote:

Josh

No, you use a van.

With the best tasting candy.[/quote]

And ice cream. Doesn’t the ice cream man alway look like a child molester?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
EnTransit wrote:

Josh

No, you use a van.

With the best tasting candy.

And ice cream. Doesn’t the ice cream man alway look like a child molester?[/quote]

It’s a prerequisite of the job…Are you a Jim Rome fan, Scar?