T Nation

Leaning Out

Hey guys,

been bulking for 3 months, put on 5.5kg (over 10lbs) and looking/feeling good. But I’m starting to see a bit of fat around my jawline and I’d like to get that stuff out of there.

I’ll be experementing now will adding some cardio (3x 15min or so a week…probably HIIT and a “running” day). I am thinking about putting my calories on maintainance levels and keeping that for 3 weeks to see what happens overall. Plus I’ll fix my diet back to 95% clean. I was thinking about jumping on the Tdawg for the 3 weeks, but I haven’t made up my mind yet.

I really want to keep bulking long term, but get the excess fat under wraps (I’ve drifted into upper teens/lower twenties I think)

Any overall suggestions? I’d love the advice. This will be the first time I tried to “lean” using T-Nation info.

Work starts on Jan 9th and so will my new training and diet (TBT will end and I’ll move on to the Waterbury method).

Thank in advance,

-Gambit

my log
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1285692

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Hey guys,

been bulking for 3 months, put on 5.5kg (over 10lbs) and looking/feeling good. But I’m starting to see a bit of fat around my jawline and I’d like to get that stuff out of there.

I’ll be experementing now will adding some cardio (3x 15min or so a week…probably HIIT and a “running” day). I am thinking about putting my calories on maintainance levels and keeping that for 3 weeks to see what happens overall. Plus I’ll fix my diet back to 95% clean. I was thinking about jumping on the Tdawg for the 3 weeks, but I haven’t made up my mind yet.

I really want to keep bulking long term, but get the excess fat under wraps (I’ve drifted into upper teens/lower twenties I think)

Any overall suggestions? I’d love the advice. This will be the first time I tried to “lean” using T-Nation info.

Work starts on Jan 9th and so will my new training and diet (TBT will end and I’ll move on to the Waterbury method).

Thank in advance,

-Gambit

my log
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1285692[/quote]

At a body fat close to the 20’s you can probably eat around your maitenance for a few weeks and just improve your body comp.

Good luck.

[quote]ExNole wrote:

At a body fat close to the 20’s you can probably eat around your maitenance for a few weeks and just improve your body comp.

Good luck.[/quote]

thanks for the advice.