Leaning Out/Contest Prep Thread

on way!

3 Likes

Sporting the hoodie! Looking good!

2 Likes

Rest stop where people were staring at the orange looking guy walking in.

“He must be a big Donald Trump fan” -lol

S

5 Likes

Those shots of you in the kitchen: Damn! If that’s how you look without more carbs, fats, and pumps…Good luck to all the other people in the contest…

1 Like

A little snack.

S

1 Like

Is that the infamous Poo Tart?

6 Likes

Certainly looks like it.

S

1 Like

Stu and I just finished slapping Brad with his Dream Tan #2. Looking hard, dry, filled out and ready to kick ass!

3 Likes

how long does that shit take to wash off?

Go get 'em, tiger!

Those wheels, though!

A good shower will do most of it, but the tub looks like an Oompa Loompa murder scene.

4 Likes

He will have spots for at least a week.

Some Anabolic candy corn perhaps?

S

1 Like

Brad just finished the novice and is currently downing some candy corn getting ready for the open. He looks very tight and dry on stage, these pics are slightly zoomed in so quality isn’t optimal, but Brad’s wife got some professional quality camera shots I’m sure will be posted.

2 Likes

So two guys missed class so they’re redoing novice class. Surprised they’re redoing it, but nonetheless Brad kicked ass and looked better than he did during the first round. Absolutely awesome conditioning. Getting ready for open now.

1 Like

The other guys look like Brick did ~3 months ago. His conditioning is head-and-shoulders better than theirs. A testament to his commitment and Stu’s coaching.

6 Likes

IMO Brad is by far the most conditioned guy in the open class. 2 classes, light and heavy, top 2 from each compete in the overall tonight. He looks outstanding.

3 Likes

Best conditioning BY FAR is all the pictures that have been posted. Best legs BY FAR in all the pictures posted.

2 Likes

Today’s word of the day is “Quality.”

S

3 Likes

You mean quantity of muscle mass isn’t relevant? I thought you had to be the biggest guy on stage to win :wink:

2 Likes