Leanest Condition

Can I see examples of people freezing on stage plz?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Mattarrazo did an interview with Flex a while back (post retirement I guess) where he was pretty open about all the ‘horrible things’ he did to his body while competing. Really changed the way a lot of younger viewers looked at the sport (if they were smart) in my opinion.

S[/quote]
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_5_23/ai_n14706837/ I think its this one… pretty interesting stuff

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

Mattarrazo did an interview with Flex a while back (post retirement I guess) where he was pretty open about all the ‘horrible things’ he did to his body while competing. Really changed the way a lot of younger viewers looked at the sport (if they were smart) in my opinion.

S[/quote]
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_5_23/ai_n14706837/ I think its this one… pretty interesting stuff[/quote]

Wow. Powerful stuff. I feel bad for the guy.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Can I see examples of people freezing on stage plz?[/quote]

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

S[/quote]
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_5_23/ai_n14706837/ I think its this one… pretty interesting stuff[/quote]

Wow. Powerful stuff. I feel bad for the guy. [/quote]

Yeah,… makes me think back to my impressions about the guy when I used to read all the mags and was just starting to train. I thought these guys were living the life! Very different to look back with opened eyes.

S

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Can I see examples of people freezing on stage plz?[/quote]
[/quote]
Thanks asshole!

Its not as funny as I thought it’d be. Maybe because its in picture form. Will a video provide the lulz I seek?

Richie Gaspari (i think that’s how you spell it) was pretty ripped, shredded, etc

[quote]A.Lurker wrote:
Richie Gaspari (i think that’s how you spell it) was pretty ripped, shredded, etc[/quote]

You got that right. He was probably one of the first to bring that level of shreddedness. If he had been taller, he would have defeated Lee Haney.

John Meadows got in unbelievable condition for his last show

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
John Meadows got in unbelievable condition for his last show[/quote]

x2

He’s someone who has to be extra careful with hydration, due to his past GI surgery.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Ha ha…what an ugly motherfucker that dude was…they didn’t call him “Frankenstein” for nothing! Plus he had some of the oddest looking clumps of veins in his chest and delts…dude was a monster, but nothing about his physique was aesthetically pleasing…[/quote]

See, I always thought he had a pretty solid physique hampered by shitty posing.[/quote]

Dillet had one of the biggest/most aesthetic physiques of all time. Amazing.