Leaner, Stronger, Bigger

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
One thing I will probably always do when cutting, will be hit legs at LEAST 2x a week. I’ve always got lean the easiest, with the highest caloric intake and lowest amount of cardio when hitting legs hard 2-3x a week.[/quote]

Between yesterday morning and today, I lost 0.7kg. Last night was leg day. Take it for what its worth, haha.

And thanks guys for the name. Dude is impressive. If he’s a natty fed competitor, that’s quite motivating.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
One thing I will probably always do when cutting, will be hit legs at LEAST 2x a week. I’ve always got lean the easiest, with the highest caloric intake and lowest amount of cardio when hitting legs hard 2-3x a week.[/quote]

Between yesterday morning and today, I lost 0.7kg. Last night was leg day. Take it for what its worth, haha.

And thanks guys for the name. Dude is impressive. If he’s a natty fed competitor, that’s quite motivating.[/quote]

Not to derail this, but Jaco is definitely not natty. He’s even ‘bigger’ then he appears in that picture.

Yea, I investigated the WBFF after making that post. They “test” but so does the IFBB. I had suspicions based on his physique, etc. but assumed that since WBFF wasn’t big like IFBB, it might be one of the Natural Feds (I don’t know all of the bodybuilding feds).

Haha, my suspicions confirmed, I still got it. That said, I bet one could do that naturally, just takes time.

I may be wrong (not taking the time to google it), but is that the Federation that former IFBB Pro (and definite top competitor of the 90’s) Paul Dillet started a while back?

S

It was started by a former pro competitor, though I didn’t see the exact name. Regardless, as much as they claim to test, the competitors are clearly not natural. Just one of those publicity things to get more attention from magazines for their pro’s.

Anywho, back on topic, dude is impressive!