146lbs 5’4

Dabbled in hgh testp EQ

Currently nothing.

Macros 1700 calls daily 160 protein 140 carbs 49 fats
Back squat 280
Clean and jerk 210
Snatch 160
Deadlift 305

CrossFit, but currently just getting strong. I wanna lean out for summer and possibly wanna try a show. First off I just plateau a lot. I change my macros every 6 weeks or so. I just wanna see if my mental game is on point enough for a show. I don’t wanna lose any strength in the process my goal is to go up in all my weights. What do you recommend me taking, if anything. My leanest was when I came off the EQ. I was using it for competing. I have two kids. Def not planning on anymore :slight_smile: and how do my macros look. I do flexible dieting. Iifym lifestyle. Is this good or bad. I don’t cheat often. I train 5-6 days a week squat and deadlift 3x a week.

[quote]AlltheCarbs wrote:
32 year old female
146lbs 5’4

Dabbled in hgh testp EQ

Currently nothing.

Macros 1700 calls daily 160 protein 140 carbs 49 fats
Back squat 280
Clean and jerk 210
Snatch 160
Deadlift 305

CrossFit, but currently just getting strong. I wanna lean out for summer and possibly wanna try a show. First off I just plateau a lot. I change my macros every 6 weeks or so. I just wanna see if my mental game is on point enough for a show. I don’t wanna lose any strength in the process my goal is to go up in all my weights. What do you recommend me taking, if anything. My leanest was when I came off the EQ. I was using it for competing. I have two kids. Def not planning on anymore :slight_smile: and how do my macros look. I do flexible dieting. Iifym lifestyle. Is this good or bad. I don’t cheat often. I train 5-6 days a week squat and deadlift 3x a week.

[/quote]

have you looked at stuff like hGH, clen, etc?

is your competition gonna be drug tested?

i, you looking good, you cannot squat and deadlift 3 times per week, once will get your strenght up with a 3 x 3 sets. You will plateau on 3 times a week if you wanted to get stronger. Best idee is to follow a powerlifting programme, for the weightlifting and still do the other crossfit exercises. I f you eat clean you dont have to look like a powerlifter. I would also use winstrol for a woman. Good luck.

var and clen would be my recommendation

[quote]Lion of War wrote:
i, you looking good, you cannot squat and deadlift 3 times per week, once will get your strenght up with a 3 x 3 sets. You will plateau on 3 times a week if you wanted to get stronger. Best idee is to follow a powerlifting programme, for the weightlifting and still do the other crossfit exercises. I f you eat clean you dont have to look like a powerlifter. I would also use winstrol for a woman. Good luck.[/quote]

What do you mean if you eat clean you won’t look like a powerlifter?

If u got good results using eq, i would use it again. What dosage where u using?

In my opinion strenght is a skill, so it is good train often… If u wanna be good at. Squats and deadlift train often just not too heavy every workout…

I am going to be perfectly honest:

I opened your thread a few days ago and your picture made me do some serious thinking and researching about the ‘duck face’ phenomenon.
I have now been discussing this phenomenon with my coworkers and family as a result (I never mentioned your thread though).

That is all.

i, you looking good, you cannot squat and deadlift 3 times per week, once will get your strenght up with a 3 x 3 sets. You will plateau on 3 times a week if you wanted to get stronger. Best idee is to follow a powerlifting programme, for the weightlifting and still do the other crossfit exercises. I f you eat clean you dont have to look like a powerlifter. I would also use winstrol for a woman. Good luck.[/quote]

Why would she follow a powerlifting program to get better at weightlifting?

I don’t see any issue with squatting 3 times a week. Maybe ease up on the deadlifting since you do weightlifting movements, but I’m not sure of your deadlifting reps or intensity.

I agree with yogi on var and clen

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:

Why would she follow a powerlifting program to get better at weightlifting?

I don’t see any issue with squatting 3 times a week. Maybe ease up on the deadlifting since you do weightlifting movements, but I’m not sure of your deadlifting reps or intensity.

I agree with yogi on var and clen [/quote]

lion of war is a dipshit. I assume no one is paying attention to him.

Mostly in agreement with the others, but consider albuterol instead of clen. I actually haven’t used either, but most people I’ve talked to have preferred albuterol as far as side effects, and the results should be nearly identical.

Dipshit,? You look like a 13 old boy, there is no trainner in the world that will have his client squat 3times per week…

Dipshit,? You look like a 13 old boy, there is no trainner in the world that will have his client squat 3times per week…
[/quote]

you really are a dipshit. Go away.

[/quote]

You do realize you are 10000% completely wrong about your statement right… If anything I’d be willing to be bet that the majority of strength trainers would have their athletes squatting 3x a week or even more especially in a sport like Oly Lifting or Cross fit. Hell there are even many in the body building and powerlifting realm squatting 3-4 times a week and not to mention up yo 14 times a weel in some extreme cases.

[/quote]

Aw, that’s so sweet of you to say! I can’t agree with this though. My hairline is absolutely terrible. It totally gives my age away. Or did you mean to say I look like a 31 year old boy? Because that would be accurate.

On a more serious note, obviously you’re wrong about the squatting 3x a week thing. There are soooooo many trainers who advocate this. Like, tons. Google Broz gym for one. And someone correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t Rippetoe’s Starting Strength program have at least 3 squat days a week? And that’s probably the absolute most popular beginner program in existence! The fact that you aren’t aware of this shows exactly how ignorant you are.

You’re welcome to bash my physique. I lift for strength, not aesthetics. My numbers speak for themselves. I’ll be competing this Saturday, and putting up a 1400+ total, in the 181 class. I can squat 500 lbs. But I guess 13 year old boys probably do that all the time too.

Yep, Rippetoes starting strength and Stronglifts 5x5 both INSIST on squatting 3x a week. They are 2 of the most popular, proven and effective programs for going from 0 to strong, fast.